News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

*GASP* Chel and Burrito are Taking the Dive in Sharing 485!

Started by mini, July 17, 2013, 05:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Quote from: HeatherB on August 14, 2013, 06:02:03 PM

Jenn-I have a friend who has a goat. She even goes hiking with us with her little harness on. Coolest pet ever.

Ha! See!! Goats make great pets! I read that pygmy goats like friends - thus having the dog as well. Get them both as babies and let them grow up together...perfect!! Love it! Can't wait.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Ibuprophen pwns tylenol because you can keep throwing ibuprophen at it until the pain stops.  Too much tylenol kills the liver.

Get a cat too, and train it to ride the goat.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Upon further research, most lipoma's are not painful. Unless it's in the kidneys or liver. Which lucky me, mine is. Sigh. But I know a big ole God and I believe in Him and His healing powers. Can I get an amen?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

AMEN!!

And I know the correct pronunciation of lipoma!

My cousin has a lump on his back that is harmless, and its a big joke to him to go around asking everyone to feel his lipoma!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

A fatty tumor, huh?  I'm glad it's not something more serious.  God is able to heal!

*considers just referring to her backside as lipomas* 

You could have some fun with that, Heather.  Just cause you can.   :)

SippinTea

:spitlaugh: Melodya! I cannot believe you just said that! Buahahaha!

Anyhow.

*cough*

:D

Heather, I love your take on the having kids through adoption thing. I could totally see you doing that someday.

Oh, and btw, Melodya, I'm waiting with Isaac to hear that story about your boy. Unless you already posted it elsewhere that I missed??

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Melody

Andrew was one of a few asked to testify the other night. Now Andrew came home from NAYC exhausted but pumped. He shared a lot of how it all was and how Thursday night he "really got a blessing."  The next couple of days more unfolded as he told me how in awe he was that the HG was so powerful that there was an intense unity. People were praying for each other without having had met. He said at one point he was off by himself a bit and really became broken, like never before.

As he was considering what he should say for his testimony, he shared that at the end of the school year he had been struggling to not give into worldly conformity. I remember him saying a few months back that he felt closer to his school friends than his youth group. He doesn't see his classmates outside of school. How my kids get along is a direct indication for how they're doing. It may not be that way for every family but when my kids are staying even fairly prayed up with a right spirit, they are more like friends, especially in the summer. It's not been one of our best summers this year.

He said he was beginning to think something was wrong with him as well because he could feel the HG and speak in tongues but did not feel very emotional. Which he means to be bawling and snottin' all over the altar. Lol. But on Thursday his heart was poured out before The Lord and he felt a change. I can see the change! 

I thought that was the jist of what he'd testify of. Nope. He got up there and said how he had forgotten who he was in God and his purpose before NAYC but God refreshed that. And then he started telling the youth to not forget who they are and what callings God has placed on their lives. And on he went, half choked up. Today I seen him post on their youth FB page to mobilize and impact their schools this year. 

It's amazing what God can set in motion in one experience with Jesus.  It may not be a sensational story but to a kid who was the only Apostolic in his school of 900 and this year one of two in a school of 2K and feeling the pressure, it strengthened him, gave him discernment and confidence in his identity once again.

Newsman

MelodyB

I blessed you for that, Melodya, cause it blessed me. :)

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Quote from: sunlight on July 22, 2013, 07:41:50 AM
I ordered what people are going to throw at me today! And it's not flower petals, dead tomatoes or watermelons!

So what was it that was ordered for people to throw? We never got an answer...lol

Lynx

You weren't there, so you didn't know.  Neither was I, so I didn't know.  And the others ain't tellin so I guess we who couldn't make it to the wedding will go to the grave never knowing. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Sprinkles for a Burrito's wedding?  Well... maybe he's one of those deep-fried ice cream burritos. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Newsman

Mayhap I'm just captivated by the beauty of your (electronic) presence, Lady JennJenn. ...... or maybe, ....

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 15, 2013, 04:52:03 PM
Quote from: Newsman on August 15, 2013, 09:32:21 AM
Lady JennJenn... hmmm...

Don't be hmmm'ing me!!!

SippinTea

That makes me really happy, MY. :) Love stories like that. :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Newsman on August 15, 2013, 08:50:49 PM
Mayhap I'm just captivated by the beauty of your (electronic) presence, Lady JennJenn. ...... or maybe, ....

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 15, 2013, 04:52:03 PM
Quote from: Newsman on August 15, 2013, 09:32:21 AM
Lady JennJenn... hmmm...

Don't be hmmm'ing me!!!

Right.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Heather

Just 2 more nights in this atrocious house!!! Thankfully the micromanaging sister hasn't called me [yet] today.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Newsman

Newsman

mini

That has to be some sort of record.  He may be depressed after the events of last Saturday. :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller