Eway Aymay Eavelay Omesay Ehindbay inyay Aringshay 479

Started by mini, February 16, 2013, 03:02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

I was up for an assistant manager job at Spencer's a few years ago.

New doctor has called and set my appointment for March 8th.

Was at the gym at 6am, now working, church later.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

It has a lot of sexual type gag gifts is what they failed to mention.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

The forum was offline from my side for a few hours today.  Either nobody else could access it either, or y'all have been really quiet while I was having trouble connecting.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Nelle

I'm behind on the customer service aspect of AT&T. I've never had any horrible issues with AT&T or Verizon Customer Care. :) They've always been super nice... and I'm not sure I remember a horrible language-accent-barrier either. In fact.. I once had a very friendly half hour conversation with an AT&T rep on the phone.. about everything BUT my phone, haha. I'm sure he was fired or reprimanded, but it was a fun conversation anyhow.

I have purchased a Motorola Razr (old flip phone) and a Samsung Blackjack II from ebay in the past (when I had AT&T) - I experienced 0 problems with my phone. I still have both. :) It's probably a really good idea to contact the seller if you are wary of buying one, just to make sure you get documentation that you TRIED to clarify what you were buying. I'm actually planning on buying a back-up smartphone that's Verizon compatible soon.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 19, 2013, 09:11:16 PM
The forum was offline from my side for a few hours today.  Either nobody else could access it either, or y'all have been really quiet while I was having trouble connecting.
I couldn't get on either.

Chseeads

Spencer is the name of the town....along with Worthington, and Gosport....bleh....

And I have shopped at Spencer's before.  :P

:hypocrite:

Heather

Quote from: Chseeads on February 19, 2013, 09:39:04 PM
Spencer is the name of the town....along with Worthington, and Gosport....bleh....

And I have shopped at Spencer's before.  :P

:hypocrite:

:o the truth comes out!!!!

Brandon surprised me with a Kindle Fire today!! Hooray! Home for a bit then church this evening! [it's so cool to say that and really be excited about it]  :cool:

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

going to be headed to get our friend from the airport.  Can't wait to see how France has broadened him.   Also, I hope he brings home chocolates, or pastries, or cheeses... LOL  We got some at Christmas and they were um... amazing.  I guess they use real butter or something that makes the chocolate fluffier that melts in your mouth.  It was neat. 

Roscoe

Made it home. Thought I was going to have to separate a preacher and an especially vocal pro abortion woman....had a controversial abortion bill in comittee today, and apparently the woman, who regardless of wether you agreed with her position or not, was a complete obnoxious idiot, didn't appreciate the preacher shaking his head as she left the stand.
Got home, put up new antenna, and talked on the radio a bit. Now I'm working on something for tomorrow night...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 19, 2013, 11:24:52 PM
going to be headed to get our friend from the airport.  Can't wait to see how France has broadened him.   Also, I hope he brings home chocolates, or pastries, or cheeses... LOL  We got some at Christmas and they were um... amazing.  I guess they use real butter or something that makes the chocolate fluffier that melts in your mouth.  It was neat. 

If he's been eating that stuff, then it should've broadened him. 

Lynx

Got word when I got home from work that my sister has died.  Cancer won this one.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Oh Isaac, I'm so sorry. Prayers for you and your family. :cry:

Melody

Sorry to hear that, brother.  Praying comfort for you.

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Well it looks like I could be homeless yet again in the near months. I overheard Mike on the phone with Brandon's mom that he can't get caught up on the trailer payments and they are threatening to come take it. He told her that next time they call he's gonna tell them to come get it. Just makes me mad. Brandon and I have put alot of money and work into trying to fix this place and he's just ready to hand it over and displace all of us in the process. Great thing to wake up to this Wednesday morning.

I know that in no way compares to your situation Isaac and I'm praying for your family.....  :-(

Time to start scrambling into survival mode. Maybe one day I won't have to use it anymore......

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Sorry to hear that Isaac.

Sorry to hear your news Heather.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Snow storm coming in tonight so I have to get some water and start making some bread and a pie.  BUT I am so not motivated to get in the shower.  Blah...  I need a cup of coffee or something.

Btw my friend made it from France and it was so great to see him face to face.  Now for him to get resituated. He came home to no job or residence but God takes care of those that submit their life to Him so no worries.  It still amazes me how he went to France for nearly a year.  Reminds me of Chel, such adventurous lives they lead!

sunlight

Is he back for a while?

* sunlight hugs Ike and heather
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Our dishwasher is broke. Brand new and already broke. It wont drain. Dad and I tried to fix it last night and it's still being dumb.

Meanwhile, EVERY SINGLE DISH in the house was dirty. No joke. Took me an hour to hand wash everything last night. Sheesh. But they are done now. I told mom and dad not to eat and dirty the dishes up. Lol

Dishwasher repairman comes on Monday. We can fast till then. ;)

Fixing to get a shower and take dad to Harbor Freight. It's a tool/hardware type store in Mobile. Then we start revival tonight.

:hi:

Melody

Yep.  He wants to go to Argentina next, last we talked about it.  I love being wife and mom but I live vicariously through your adventures!  Lol

Kim

First of all, let me start by introducing myself.  My name is Kim.  I am the proud sister of someone you all know as Bobby aka Roscoe.  I have heard so much about Godplace and am hoping to enjoy it as much as my brother does. Hope to talk to all of you soon!!!

The Purple Fuzzy