News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Yes, he actually said those words.

I'm having a terrible evening. I just don't belong anywhere but in my little lonely house living my lonely little life. And I found out yesterday I may not even have my little house come June  :sadbounce:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 20, 2011, 03:32:02 AM
Yes, he actually said those words.
Amazing.  Although I'm a semi-pro listener I'm not good at talking, but even *I* know better than to put it that way. 

I hear "lonely" a lot.  So many of my friends keep going on dates because "I don't want to wind up old and lonely."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Heather

Well in my case the lonely isn't just in a 'relationship' sense. Since going back to church and cutting a couple things out of my life I've lost ALOT of friends. And people from church don't want to get attached to me because where I've backslid before. Either to not get hurt themselves or not to invest in me I'm not sure. I haven't heard from anyone from my home church since leaving after the dinner last Sunday. And my mom is already mad at me for even suspecting I'm going back to church and therefore has already turned my family against me.

So yea. Lonely isn't just in the romantic sense for me.....

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

Went to church, came home.  Been tending fowl and such.  Took the first round of chicks out of the incubator. 

Feels weird doing it since it's been a few months since I have done it....but it's like falling off a log....or is that riding a bicycle....whichever....  :P

Eating black bean platter.  :P

EricShane

Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 20, 2011, 03:53:28 AM
Well in my case the lonely isn't just in a 'relationship' sense. Since going back to church and cutting a couple things out of my life I've lost ALOT of friends. And people from church don't want to get attached to me because where I've backslid before. Either to not get hurt themselves or not to invest in me I'm not sure. I haven't heard from anyone from my home church since leaving after the dinner last Sunday. And my mom is already mad at me for even suspecting I'm going back to church and therefore has already turned my family against me.

So yea. Lonely isn't just in the romantic sense for me.....

Well, you can be lonely with us all.

Like Jeremy would say, the Bible says, When your father and your mother forsake you, GP will take you up.

Heather

No joke. This is literally the ONLY place I have right now.

Chseeads

Lynx

Not hearing from anyone in church doesn't mean they don't care.  Maybe they're trying not to intrude, maybe they're afraid they'll seem pushy.  I probably would.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Babs

:rant: never hearing from people that claim to care proves they do not care. :end rant:

:ignore:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

EricShane

Quote from: Chseeads on March 20, 2011, 03:54:57 AM
Went to church, came home.  Been tending fowl and such.  Took the first round of chicks out of the incubator. 

Feels weird doing it since it's been a few months since I have done it....but it's like falling off a log....or is that riding a bicycle....whichever....  :P

Eating black bean platter.  :P
how many did you have? did you have any that you had to do "surgury" on?

Lynx

With birds you don't bother.  Any that would need surgery can more easily be supper.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Night, Tricia. *HUGS*
* The Purple Fuzzy  gives hugs to all the lonely folks.

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy leaves hugs for whoever might want one

Heather

Quote from: Babs on March 20, 2011, 04:13:59 AM
:rant: never hearing from people that claim to care proves they do not care. :end rant:

:ignore:

Agreed.

I'm trying to calm down and go to bed. Thanks for listening to me rant and whine tonight folks. It turns bad if I just bottle it all inside.

Goodnight......

*takes hugs*

SippinTea

Quote from: Chseeads on March 20, 2011, 04:04:39 AM
Well that calls for a big group hug......

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on March 20, 2011, 04:29:03 AM
* The Purple Fuzzy  gives hugs to all the lonely folks.

*joins the group hug already in session*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MsJennJenn

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 20, 2011, 03:53:28 AM
And people from church don't want to get attached to me because where I've backslid before. Either to not get hurt themselves or not to invest in me I'm not sure. I haven't heard from anyone from my home church since leaving after the dinner last Sunday.

This just hurts my heart to the deepest part.

I HATE that we (yes if one does it, it makes us all look that way) as Christians turn our backs on someone who has backslidden, or just gotten off track.

This just made me cry Heather...I'm praying for you a friend.
A good Godly friend who will be there regardless of any choice you make!

*hugs for APG*
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 20, 2011, 04:33:18 AM
It turns bad if I just bottle it all inside.

*whew* Doesn't it just! I'm not fond of being a volcano either. :-\

GP rocks. Just sayin'... :)

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

*Isaac leaves some Hershey hugs, Lindor mint chocolate truffles and Dove milk chocolates with caramel for anyone who wants one.

Well, they say you should go with what you know, go with your strengths.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Tricia Lea