News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

What a difference a few degrees of latitude make. lol

I think our grass would have been a little bit greener by now if it hadn't all been dead from drought last summer.

Melody

we have little tiny tidbits of green here and there.  Even found some almost microscopic flowers at the park today. It's supposed to get to 70° but it's only 58° so far.

MelodyB

We have grass here. Lots of it. Our yard needs mowing too. Tulips are out downtown. I took a picture of them yesterday.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

There are some flowers that I took a photo of this weekend.

taco_harvell

Everything here is in bloom almost. It's suppose to be in the 80's this weekend which is air conditioner weather in my opinion.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

Beautiful PF!

Our trees don't even have leaves yet. lol  Soon enough though!

Chseeads

Crocuses have bloomed, and a few daffodils are.

Other than that, we got nuthin. :smirk2:

:P

Tricia Lea

Going to :pound: my son lol

There are posts going around about the events that have happened recently. The ones comparing Sept 11 Jan 11 and Mar 11. Well Brandon couldn't remember why they had Jan 11th. So he looked at me and said " They must have been referring to you being born as a disaster" Since my bday is Jan 11th LOL

Melody

oh the nerve. 

I FB message a gal that offered to do church pictures (and got paid $200 on the spot) last April. A free portrait went to the person who brought the most family members. It happened to be a new convert, very exciting.  However, a year later, I'm still waiting for this picture.  It's frustrating enough that we didn't get it, but it was the WINNER and a new convert who worked very hard to get her unsaved family to church that day.

Amazingly, the photographer responds that she'll mail it and thanks for noticing that she has moved.

!!!  Um.. I'm sorry, is that an excuse for why she didn't follow through for what she was paid to do?  MONTHS later she had gotten married and moved. Apparently after 4+ months I should have given her a break...  :-?

taco_harvell

Just drank some Aloe Vera Juice,they say it is good for Colitis and is suppose to even help by soothing the pain. Well I am almost sure that licking a skunk might taste better.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

MellowYellow there will always be people like that.  Focus on the good people, there's less stress there.  ;)

Everyone:  Howdy y'all!  Tomorrow's my day off, but I didn't know that until yesterday... they had me on the schedule to work six days and get overtime.  :D  I should have kept my big mouth shut and gotten overtime, but I know the boss gets in trouble when people get OT.  So they had to scramble and find someone to fill in for one of my days. 

On a related note, I'm low on bread so I'll be making some sourdough.  Anyone want a loaf, stop by sometime tomorrow night and pick it up.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Here I is, Mel! :hi:

PF, that picture is gorgeous! Makes me wish for spring even more than I already was. *lol*

Quote from: five-oh on March 16, 2011, 05:51:23 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on March 16, 2011, 05:47:38 PM
Wow.  You have grass?

:o
Oh, yes. And it's been growing at an unbelievable pace.

:o :o :o Just wait til Sir John gets ahold of THIS one!  :biglaugh:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

SippinTea

:eek!: Has anyone noticed how old Mini is going to be on his birthday?

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

EricShane

just got home from church.. it wasnt real good... infact it was discouraging! lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

Made an egg drop and went to church at Bro. Weir's, came home.

Yadda yadda boo boo.

Lynx

Went to church, played the role of bouncer in Children's Church, came home.

We were kind of winging it in Children's Church... Sis. Kim wasn't expecting to be in charge (the normal Wednesday night person was busy with something else in church) and we had 18, far more than usual. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Yay! I was looking for you, rWooby!

I finally got a chance to catch up on texts and stuff, and finally get caught up on the board too.

Daddy, well he has LOTS of problems right now. If there isn't a DRASTIC miracle, we could lose him soon. His kidneys are shot. They found a spot on his liver. Could be cancerous. His leg is numb, and they couldn't find a pulse in it. And the list goes on and on. They got six pounds of water off of him overnight. And he is just in bad shape. He might go on dialysis soon too.

Please please PLEASE keep praying.

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Tricia Lea

EricShane

I am so fat... lol

I ate leftover Jumbolya (or whatever!) I made it last night, it was soooo good!! I put Smoked Sausage and Shrimp and sour cream in it!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on March 17, 2011, 12:05:04 AM
Here I is, Mel! :hi:

PF, that picture is gorgeous! Makes me wish for spring even more than I already was. *lol*

Quote from: five-oh on March 16, 2011, 05:51:23 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on March 16, 2011, 05:47:38 PM
Wow.  You have grass?

:o
Oh, yes. And it's been growing at an unbelievable pace.

:o :o :o Just wait til Sir John gets ahold of THIS one!  :biglaugh:

:pound: Ruby. Not THAT kinda grass. I'd never tell about that, IF I were growing it. :biglaugh: ( and I'd be driving a corvette not a miata).

And  Mel, I'll be praying- my dad was on dialysis several times, he was a two time kidney transplant reciepiant, so I know how hard that is on a man, to say nothing of the family.
Quote from: SippinTea on March 17, 2011, 12:36:33 AM
:eek!: Has anyone noticed how old Mini is going to be on his birthday?

Lady Ruby, you're just trying to get me riled this evening. As I recall, Mini is younger than I, or nearly the same age. I consider myself to be young.  Kindly refrain from destroying that perception I have. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: five-oh on March 17, 2011, 03:03:48 AM
I consider myself to be young.  Kindly refrain from destroying that perception I have.
How young is "young?"  When to you change to "old?"
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 17, 2011, 03:07:31 AM
Quote from: five-oh on March 17, 2011, 03:03:48 AM
I consider myself to be young.  Kindly refrain from destroying that perception I have.
How young is "young?"  When to you change to "old?"
I like to think of it as a "rolling milestone".     :hypocrite: The cutoff to "young" and the beginning of  "old" is several years past the age that I am at any given time.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison