News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Well... that's my one shining hope.  All I've succeeded in doing so far today musically is prove I need a bunch of practice.  :/
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Thanks for the prayers. Dad is doing better. They put him on O2 and mom said he looked and felt a lot better. They have to keep him a few days for tests and things. But the oxygen alone is helping a lot. That and morphine. Lol

Thanks again for praying.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: MelodyB on March 16, 2011, 04:24:05 AM
Thanks for the prayers. Dad is doing better. They put him on O2 and mom said he looked and felt a lot better. They have to keep him a few days for tests and things. But the oxygen alone is helping a lot. That and morphine. Lol

Thanks again for praying.

Forgot to mention I was praying... but I am. *Hugs Mel*

Feed The Bachelors 2010

MelodyB

Thanks.

* MelodyB hugs everyone.

I'm headed to bed. I started that way awhile ago, but never got there. Blah.

Got Parker tomorrow.

Chseeads

MelodyB

How come when I go to bed pretty late and have to get up early, the night seems to drag on? Normally I would be thankful for that, but not when my mind has weird dreams all night.

I'm up. Headed to babysit Parker.

MelodyB

My cousin resigned his church this past weekend, he is taking another church in another state. I just read his resignation speech that he posted on his FB notes. The boy made me bawl my eyes out and I dont even attend his church!

I think Im just emotional today.

Where is everyone?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Im here.

If I was guessing, Roscoe and the Bob's are still raising the rafters with their snoring, albeit in different parts of the country.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

MelodyB

Chseeads

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

I'm here. In the Hoosier airport eating and waiting on Julie to get our van!

I don't see Sethers...he musta chickened out! Haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

MelodyB

I request permission to start the next sharing thread...I have a great title!

Chseeads

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 16, 2011, 01:10:48 PM
Im here.

If I was guessing, Roscoe and the Bob's are still raising the rafters with their snoring, albeit in different parts of the country.
Your guess would've been wrong.   :hypocrite: I've been up and about since around 7-ish this morning, but knew better than to get on the computer. If I had, I would not have gotten anything done, I'd still be lurking around here. Instead, I've accomplished several of the chores I had to do, including mowing the one acre  lawn for the first time this season. Had to make a quick run to town to get a cap for a septic line, so I drove the girlie car with the top down and enjoyed it. :lol:

Oh, and I recieved a blessing last night..... my weedeater died after approximately 5 years of use, and I was going to have to relace it. That's $70 to $150 that I really didn't have to spend, especially since the gas prices have gone up so much. We went to a friend's house last night, and while talking to him, I mentioned that I was going to go replace my weedeater. He walked over, picked up one that was leaning against the shop wall, and gave it to me.  :o He works as shop manager for a local landfill, and if the guys that work the trucks find something that's still good, they can keep it. Evidently, whoever found it didn't need it and gave it to him, and, as he didn't need it, he passed the blessing on to me. All it needed was a 10 cent bolt put in the shaft and it's like new. Can't believe someone threw it away.
I guess it was God's way of providing for me, as I usually do the church yard during the summer. Oh, and the weedeater that was given to me- it's about twice the price of the one I was going to buy, a MUCH better quality tool. My God don't do anything halfway! :clap2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on March 16, 2011, 05:47:38 PM
Wow.  You have grass?

:o
Oh, yes. And it's been growing at an unbelievable pace. All the daffodils are blooming, the grass is green, my peach trees have the prettiest blooms on them., and my butterfly bushes are becoming brilliant. All that's left to make their spring time appearance is my crepe myrtles and my dogwood tree, they haven't bloomed yet. Oh, and my wisteria vine hasn't either, but I'm not sure it survived the winter. We'll have to wait and see- I know the lilac bush survived and the wisteria is planted near it, so it should.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison