News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

* Chseeads runs in with the grapes....

:sing:

You can take your Bible, search it through and through, you can find the One God, but you can't find the other two, there's only One, there's only One....

Heather

If it wasn't for the fact I live in a not so great neighborhood I'd be out on my bicycle right now trying to make myself tired. But I wouldn't make it to the end of my street between the cops and the crazies.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Seth you just did the impossible.  I have never heard that song and it's a song that it seems I should have heard.

*gives Seth a cookie.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 13, 2011, 05:23:00 AM
Seth you just did the impossible.  I have never heard that song and it's a song that it seems I should have heard.

*gives Seth a cookie.

* Chseeads feeds the cookie to the chickens.

I'll pray to the Father, and I'll pray to the Son, I'll pray to the Holy Ghost for all these three are One, there's only One, there's only One.

Some pray to the Father, and some pray to the Son, some pray to the Holy Ghost, but all these three are one there's only One, there's only One.

So I'll obey the Father, and I'll obey the Son, I'll obey the Holy Ghost for all these three are One, there's only One, there's only One.

There were in an upper chamber, they were all with one accord, when the Holy Ghost like a mighty wind baptized them one and all, there's only One, there's only One......

And so forth and so on.

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

Wow.

I actually went to sleep last night after my last post. :o

That was like 8pm. That's a miracle!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on March 13, 2011, 03:46:33 AM
Mel-Mel, are you afraid you'll be incriminated by Indy photos?  :eyebrow: :freaky2:

This is GP.

No one needs Indy photos to incriminate me. :o

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

Morning.

Everything smells like cat pee for some reason.  :freaky:

Tricia Lea

Chseeads

Chseeads

Lynx

Well yesterday was a roller-coaster.  I was running the sound booth for a good friend's marriage, then I find out a member of our church died yesterday morning and the body will be at the church tonight.  It's a bit mixed up, like taking caffeine and a sleeping pill... I don't know whether to be happy, sad or mixed up. 

Well mixed up is my usual state so I guess I'll go with what I know.

No church tonight, only morning service, and no choir practice, puppet practice or the planned Sunday School meeting.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Nelle

Ti-to-the-red! Lol..

Bus duty! Plus I'm very tired and not feelin' so hot, haha. I'm sure getting bounced around on this bus for over an hour will totally help! Lol..

Wish I could have naptime in SS class haha..

Roscoe

I'm here. Sound like a frog thanks to this weather and its mood swings, but I'm here. And I've managed to do some required online training this morning, so I feel like I've been productive. Now to do next to nothing for the rest of the day.
Isaac, sorry to hear about your fellow church member. Was it expected?
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

Went to church, came home.

Eating black bean concoction for lunch.  Sure wish I had a tomato and some spinach or lettuce.  But, eating it with just the beans, chicken, cheese and sour cream anyways.

Chseeads

Well I'm glad nobody did anything in here while I was napping.  :smirk2:

:roll:

I need to cut my hair again....I reminded myself of Kim Jong Il, North Korean dictator, when I got up.

:freaky:

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on March 13, 2011, 07:55:33 PM
Well I'm glad nobody did anything in here while I was napping.  :smirk2:

Yeah, there ain't no news at all.  Nothing happened here... except the dog died.  How did he die?  Well he ate some burnt horse flesh.  Where'd he get that?  Well the barn burnt down...
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

It's good stuff, ain't it?!

Back from church and fellowship and food at my favorite Chinese place, with my favorite people.

Now I'm think about a nap. But I'm afeared it's too late for one.

The Purple Fuzzy

Made shrimp etoufee for lunch.  Went to the store for a piece to fix a broken water line.  Took some photos.  Home now.

Heather

AWESOME church this morning!! And I'm now so full of food I may not have to eat until atvleast Tuesday. Lol. Went and fellowshiped with friends I ran around with Friday. Makes me VERY thankful for my church and that's all I'll say on that matter.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali