News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Indeed.

While Jeremy is ranting about preachers preaching things about parables that are not in the Book, he himself is misrepresenting the Scripture by calling these instances parables.

You hypocrite.

:P

Babs

Quote from: Chseeads on March 19, 2011, 06:57:23 PM
Indeed.

While Jeremy is ranting about preachers preaching things about parables that are not in the Book, he himself is misrepresenting the Scripture by calling these instances parables.

You hypocrite.

:P

:laughat:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

mini

Yeah, well, sorry.

And let me be sure to point out this: 

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 19, 2011, 06:43:26 PM
Ok, before I get to far into this, let me say that I have been wrong twice in the last :worship: thirty seconds of my lifetime.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Backseat Radio

About time for me to head off to work.  Hopefully today won't be quite as crazy at yesterday was.  My shift  last night I didn't get my break in until right before time to go home.

SippinTea

*rWooby just grins and shakes her head at GP in general*

Howdy everyone :hi:

If anyone is feeling violent and destructive today, feel free to come whack my head off. (*cough* Seth *cough*) Feeling quite miserable. Don't even feel like crocheting today. :o Bleah.

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Babs

Quote from: SippinTea on March 19, 2011, 07:56:09 PM
*rWooby just grins and shakes her head at GP in general*

Howdy everyone :hi:

If anyone is feeling violent and destructive today, feel free to come whack my head off. (*cough* Seth *cough*) Feeling quite miserable. Don't even feel like crocheting today. :o Bleah.

:headrub:  (nice cough on seth post lol)

* Babs just wants to say that for the record, yes you can cook biscuits in an electric skillet  :fork:

My latest blog post.

taco_harvell

I have school work to do but I think I am going to skip it and go to an auction instead.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Tired.  Still got folks here.  I escaped to my computer for a minute.  Now I have to go back.  BBL

taco_harvell

Get ready for $5 gas, we just fired missiles into Libya.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Babs

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 19, 2011, 09:12:45 PM

guess not owning a car isnt always bad

My latest blog post.

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on March 19, 2011, 09:12:45 PM

I was just thinking while ago, look, if we're gonna attack Libya, let's REALLY ATTACK LIBYA, and take the stinkin' place over, and get whatever oil and junk they've got.  :smirk2:

Been rootin and gommin still.... Got a brooder area set up for starters...probably take some chicks out of the incubator after church maybe...  Speaking of which, gotta clean up to go to church in a minute.

MelodyB

Well. I might be able to go get a good nights sleep tonight. Dad had his cath and he does have blockages and his kidneys are bad, but they are going to try to treat him with meds and a diet.

I am so tired, but relieved that we are on the up slope now...I think.

Thanks for all the concerns.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

Quote from: Chseeads on March 19, 2011, 05:46:20 PM
Back lift gate door on the TB has become strangely fickle and doesn't want to open part of the time.  :-?
TB = Tanning Bed

*gasp*
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Lynx

Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 19, 2011, 02:24:00 PM
This made me giggle because there was actually a guy from work I was kinda sorta talking to/dating. That is until a few weeks ago when he informed me he no longer felt I was worth the time. Them low and behold who started txt-ing me last night. Boys are stupid!!! I told him I didn't have time to deal with him. I was on my way to church. Lol

Did he seriously say "I no longer feel you are worth my time"?   :o

SHARING:  Well I made it through the work day.  Now to continue taking a can opener to this (deleted), (redacted), (expurgated), (censored) computer that WILL NOT OBEY ITS MASTER!  :pound:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Babs

glad your dad came through it all ok mel, still praying.

i fell and hurt my back, ergh. gona go back to bed

:-\

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

Oh no! :-( I'm sorry, Barb.

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 19, 2011, 10:35:05 PM
Quote from: autopartsgirl on March 19, 2011, 02:24:00 PM
This made me giggle because there was actually a guy from work I was kinda sorta talking to/dating. That is until a few weeks ago when he informed me he no longer felt I was worth the time. Them low and behold who started txt-ing me last night. Boys are stupid!!! I told him I didn't have time to deal with him. I was on my way to church. Lol

Did he seriously say "I no longer feel you are worth my time"?   :o

I meant to comment on that one, too, but then forgot.  Good grief. He sounds like a *ahem* wonderful *ahem* person. And good reply, Heather. ;)

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

MelodyB

Home sweet home!

Nothing we can do at the hospital, so mom and I came home. I'm cooking some easy dinner, gonna get in my PJs and watch a movie that came thru Netflix. Then I may go to bed early.

MelodyB

EricShane

home from church.. it was okay! I got to pray real good, so that was good!
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

The Purple Fuzzy

EricShane

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

I'll be right over with the sourdough bread to go with it.   :fork:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Backseat Radio

Lynx

Apparently I need five more music albums.  My audio converter says I have 3,942 files in my main music collection (excluding classical, comedy tracks, christmas, children's church music/puppet team/sign team stuff...)  Five more albums and I'll have 4,000 songs. 

What, that's not a lot?  I think that's pretty good for not downloading music.  My music comes from audio CDs and old cassettes and records.  Never download at all.
"Do you sing at church?"