News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

No matter what, you cannot whine- but come on in to sharing 4-2-9!

Started by Roscoe, March 12, 2011, 12:01:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: five-oh on March 14, 2011, 11:39:06 AM
Good morning all. Yesterday I just felt worse as the day went by. I gave up and skipped church (probably missed a blessing), went home, took some meds and went to bed at 5 pm. Sleep came nearly instantly and I slept most of the night and awoke to rain. Now I'm at work, feeling only marginally better than yesterday. Thank God it's my friday. And although others out there need God's touch more than I do, if any of you have a spare prayer that isn't assigned to someone, I'll take it.  :thumbsup2:

That's what you get for going topless the other day.  :hypocrite:

Quote from: MelodyB on March 14, 2011, 11:09:43 AM
Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 06:19:45 AM
Why are you staying in Seymour anyways?

Cara is from Seymour. Her church, and the church that Justin ultimately attended is there. All her family is there. So yeah. I guess that's why. I don't really know. I'm just going where I'm told everyone will be.

How small of a town is it? 

Oh, I see.  Well that makes more sense with the whole Seymour infatuation then.  All I was coming up with was that it's along I-65 on the way toward Indy from the south...lol

According to what it says online, it's like 20,000 population.

Chseeads

MelodyB

I made an exciting discovery today.

Subway is open for Breakfast. Thats not new. Or exciting, I know. But what IS good is they sell the regular sandwiches at Breakfast hours! Yay!

I got my sandwich for lunch at 6:30 this morning, and now I dont have to eat what they have over here at Parkers house. LOL

Lynx

Mornin y'all. 

Between making backups three different ways for my new laptop (not three sets of backups, three different ways of backing it up... ain't taking no chances here) and testing out some new Linux variants, I am using a lot of blank DVDs over here.  Anyone know where I can find some on sale?

Seth you really should try this KXStudio.  You don't have to install it, the whole operating system runs from the live disk.  You could try out all kinds of music programs.  When you reboot and take out the disk you're back to whatever you have installed on your computer.

It even has my personal favorite DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) Reaper.   :freaky2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Good morning all. Yesterday I just felt worse as the day went by. I gave up and skipped church (probably missed a blessing), went home, took some meds and went to bed at 5 pm. Sleep came nearly instantly and I slept most of the night and awoke to rain. Now I'm at work, feeling only marginally better than yesterday. Thank God it's my friday. And although others out there need God's touch more than I do, if any of you have a spare prayer that isn't assigned to someone, I'll take it.  :thumbsup2:

You will be pleased to know that upon reading this, I said a prayer for you.

You may not be pleased to know that I started praying by saying "Lord, touch Roscoe."
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 14, 2011, 01:19:28 PM
Seth you really should try this KXStudio.  You don't have to install it, the whole operating system runs from the live disk.  You could try out all kinds of music programs.  When you reboot and take out the disk you're back to whatever you have installed on your computer.

What would I do with that?  :smirk2:

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 14, 2011, 02:04:43 PM

You may not be pleased to know that I started praying by saying "Lord, touch Roscoe."

Surely the Lord will honor this plea.

MelodyB

Did you see his post? BOB said he prolly missed a blessin! :o

I try never to miss a blessin!

*cough*

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: Newsman on March 14, 2011, 12:32:00 PM
Praying, Bob.

Also, are Tuesdays and Wednedays your days off? I may be off some in the next 10 days, and might make a trip over into Arlansas.

John  :waving:
Thanks. And yes on the days off. :thumbsup2:

At this point, as long as God knows who you're talking about, I'll not quibble. Any prayer is good. :biglaugh:
Quote from: Chseeads on March 14, 2011, 02:20:50 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 14, 2011, 01:19:28 PM

What would I do with that?  :smirk2:

Surely the Lord will honor this plea.
:pound: :pound:
Quote from: MelodyB on March 14, 2011, 02:50:35 PM

*cough*
And Mel, I'm just assuming that there would've been a blessing, as it was church and I am always blessed to be there. Truthfully though, being able to lay down and sleep all night without waking myself up coughing and sneezing was, in fact, a blessing I received. :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I was just harassing Seth about a series of texts we exchanged yesterday. ;)

Heather

Everyone at work is being a cranky pants. On lunch now. It's all rainy and dreary around here and is supposed to he for the next 3 days.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I need a nap.

I dozed a bit awhile ago. Parker is watching Pink Panther and he kept disturbing my doze to "talk" to me.

Bout to feed the boy and eat my Subway. Yum!

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on March 14, 2011, 04:29:26 PM
I see. Just wanted it known that I got a blessing, anyway. :laughhard: You know, for someone so quiet, ol' cheeshead is a prolific text'er. :biglaugh: Glad of it though- he generally makes me laugh when I need it.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

I only speak in writing.  :smirk2:

And now that I know my texts bring frivolity to your life, I will cease to send them. :smirk2:

Quote from: MelodyB on March 14, 2011, 02:50:35 PM

*cough*

You should also try never to lie.  :P

mini

Ahem...JOHNBOY!  NEWS FLASH HERE!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

Well. Hmmm.. 5-0: I was sick this morning. You pass It over here?!

Finally got to work three hours late. :/ now I have to make that up thru the week!

I'm tired still. So ready for sleep tonight!

Babs

I was just harassing Seth about a series of texts we exchanged yesterday.

:hypocrite:

* Babs pokes mel
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

New story up in the "Good Guys" thread.  Hope you guys enjoy it...

MelodyB

:roll:

It has never been a secret that Seth and I exchange texts. He texts many people, as do I. Its called communication among friends.

*POKE* Barb. :P

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

MsJennJenn

Loving vacation! I have the window open, the cool breeze is blowing in. I'm cleaning like a mad woman!

Doing laundry, washing hand-washables, washing curtains, picking up shoes and cleaning my messy room.

Gotta sing tomorrow morning at a funeral, gonna go see our newest member baby Chelsea sometime either today or tomorrow.

Then gonna pack and we fly out Wednesday morning for Indiana to go to IBC Music Fest!

Busy, busy!  :up2:

Quote from: minnesota68 on March 14, 2011, 04:44:15 PM

Ahem...JOHNBOY!  NEWS FLASH HERE!

Yeaaa I was gonna comment on this too!!  :freaky2:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Kinda sleeting/raining here a little bit.  Been working on the fence.  Breaking while this rainy business passes...radar looks like maybe it's gonna drift off and be dry again in a bit...I hope.