News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Kool Aide Pie

Started by Roscoe, December 28, 2010, 05:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

As request by Mel, here's the receipe for KoolAide pie. Disclaimer- At the time I am typing this, I have not tasted the actual pie, as it is currently chilling in the fridge. So, if it's not good, I am not to be blamed!

1 small package of KoolAide (any flavor)
1 graham cracker pie crust
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 can Whipped Cream, extra creamy( might get two, so you can adequately top the pie)

Mix Koolaide and milk together with a mixer on low speed- any faster and you'll have filling all over the kitchen, don't ask how I know. Add most, if not all of the whipped cream. You're going for the consistancy similair to a instant cheescake before it's chilled. Mix well, then pour into pie filling. top with leftover whipped cream to your satisfaction. Put in the fridge for approximately 30 minutes, then enjoy! Easy ,quick and cheap. :thumbsup2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

This sounds SO yummy. I LOVE Kool-Aid!  :clap:

I buy them like 30 packets at a time haha...
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I'm SOOO gonna go get a pie crust! We have plenty of koolaid!

What flavor did you use?

Ooo! You could totally make this a sugar free dessert. Just use sugar free coolwhip. Hmmmm. I'll have to tell some people that.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on December 28, 2010, 07:11:59 PM
I'm SOOO gonna go get a pie crust! We have plenty of koolaid!

What flavor did you use?

Ooo! You could totally make this a sugar free dessert. Just use sugar free coolwhip. Hmmmm. I'll have to tell some people that.

I used Black Cherry- my favorite! But I really want to try it with raspberry, and strawberry, and..... "Collect all 500 flavors"  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison