The beginning of the Investigation / Trial of the Chief Instigator

Started by Roscoe, November 09, 2010, 11:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Well, although it's been a while in coming, I'd like to begin on the long awaited "Newsman Investigation".  I have been scouring through old posts that the Chief Instigator has made, and have found a few items of interest.  :lol:  Although I will say that I don't expect any of this info to be news to the members of this great board, I feel that it will be beneficial to bring some of these antics to the forefront of our collective memories.

Let me start by apologizing for the amount of time this has taken and the length of this post. I have started this investigation a little behind the ball, as I am a  relatively new member and apparently Sir  John has been working his mayhem for several years.  The search button has been my close companion for this endeavor.  NOTE TO SIR JOHN- PLEASE HOLD ANY REBUTLE COMMENTS UNTIL THE APPROPRIATE TIME TO PUT THOSE FORTH- AFTER YOUR DASTARDLY DEEDS ARE LAID BARE. :lol: :lol:

Without further ado, I take you to the beginning of this investigation,  the "Singles thread/ re" Safety and Single Women". In a post dated February 07, 2007, Sir John, hereafter refered to as the Defendant, did openly demonstrate his admiration with the following statement- "Wow! What a woman!" - in reference to Lady alohilani.

In a slightly earlier post on the same thread, he recommended Mace for a lady to carry, causing some suspicion that he could testify to it's usefulness, having been a victim of it in the past,. :lol: Then, on February 14,2007, in the same thread, in a post immeadiatly following Lady Elona's post, he states, "There's hope for you, yet! "  Note: this may or may not have been in response to said Lady's post  I submit to you that this  would be known as leading one on.

Apparently, THE DEFENDANT felt quite comfortable in this thread, as  a few posts later, dated February 22,2007,  we find him singing a love song in reference to Lady Alohilana's avatar directly quoted-- "Hmmm, reminds me of a song (hold your ears) -It's a lover's question, and I'd like to know-uh-uh-o-ooo-ee-ooh! " 

He then accidently admits that he is shopping for a wife- again, direct quote here "It wasn't me! It wasn't! I'm tellin' ya, it was that other guy! I..wha? oh, umm, never mind  "

John 

(In response to the following comment from: RainbowJingles on July 05, 2007, 05:13:57 PM
I overheard a guy (well beyond his 30's) who has recently signed up for a membership on an apostolic singles website tell someone that he's getting flack from some of his elders for "trying to find a wife on the Internet."

I submit that this shows that Newsman's intents are obviously not that of an INNOCENT, IMPARTIAL correspondant as he tries to portray.  :lol:
Speaking of impartial, in the "Ask a Grump thread" , he admits that he  thrives on "
Taking the words and applying them to the context that most fits what I want to say!" This is a clear admittance that he twists and fabricates others' innocent comments to make them less innocent. :biglaugh:

MORE TO FOLLOW, WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED-  THREE MORE YEARS' OF POST TO WADE THROUGH. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

Hahaha!

*rWooby sits on the edge of her chair and gleefully watches the fun begin*

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Roscoe

At our last meeting, dear jury, I endeavored to demonstrate the true character and methods of manipulation of THE DEFENDANT. With your kind permission, I shall continue to point out instances that TRUTHFULLY demonstrate these traits.  :thumbsup2:

In a rather telling instance dated August 10,2007,  (Ask a Grump thread) THE DEFENDANT responded to an innocent question by Lady "Succulant Peach " Mel quite unkindly. Lady Mel had innocently asked when his fictional wife might join us here on GP. THE DEFENDANT responded snappishly "Not until after she fixes me dinner!"   :nono: This would lead one to belive that he suscribes to the old line of thought that a lady's position is in the kitchen- probably barefoot, as well. This is simply intolerable in this day and age, unless it is the lady's choice to remain in such a state.

In the same thread, THE DEFENDANT was asked what it would take to make a grump not a grump. Lady Mel answered " A good woman, and a mallet!". THE DEFENDANT'S lack of denial is telling, as he did not responded for several posts, and then only with a "grump, grump, grump".

In the same thread, THE DEFENDANT admits to being lazy. When asked what caused him to seek a career in broadcasting, he responded " Didn't want to actually have to work" (June 26,2007). Obviously our brother hath forgotten the wisdom of 2nd Thessalonians 3 :10 " For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat"

In the spirit of brotherhood we should pray for our brother in this fault, (Galatians 6:1- "Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.")

In addition to the above instances, THE DEFENDANT also claims "I also tell people that, not only am I a jerk, but I'm a CONSISTENT jerk!"  I will have to say, differences not withstanding, I would not have considered Sir John a jerk, but he is hoisted upon his own petard, and convicted with his own words. :angel3

There is evidence that THE DEFENDANT did indeed become somewhat twitterpated with Lady Mary, as evidenced in " The journey- watch for updates"  thread ( August 22, 2007) . He became hot and bothered, proclaiming publically that Lady Mary was hot - direct quote-  "(I told Mary so, too, so it's no news to her, and she agreed totally,) she is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He then confirms his twitterpatedness by stating a short time later that "Mary is an amazing woman!" Ladies and Gentleman of the jury, in the words and spirit of THE DEFENDANT, can we all say " Oooohhhh LaLa"?

I leave you with this, that you might reflect upon it... Ask a Grump thread, his own words- "Yes, just about got too hot before I realized it...." :laughhard:  * *NOTE: While all information is reliable and personally guarunteed to exist , some posts may  have not been recounted in chronological order. This obviously has no bearing in the truthfulness of this report ** . Signed, THE PROSECUTOR

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

* MelodyB pulls up a chair beside rWooby and also waits for more.

:popcorn:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Scott

As attorney for the defendant and Supreme Court Chief Justice I am very sure that and appropriate plea bargain can be arranged!

"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on November 10, 2010, 06:22:42 AM
As attorney for the defendant and Supreme Court Chief Justice I am very sure that and appropriate plea bargain can be arranged!

Hmmmm..... apparently it would be appropriate to ask for a change in venue, as the jobs of  defense attorney and Supreme Court Chief Justice clearly are conflicts of interest. :lol: Failing that, your honor, the people would consider a plea bargain, in the interest of justice.

We would be willing to settle for THE DEFENDANT admitting  in this public forum that he is not the innocent,loving and dedicated man of honor that he claims to be. Further, we move that he would be forbidden to ever use the word "innocent" or any of its synonyms in connection with himself, including the title he has stolen, "IBOB".

Lastly, due to the amount of time that he has been preying upon the truely innocent, he should be required to have the tag line "NOT INNOCENT OF ANYTHING, FORMERLY KNOWN AS IBOB" prominately displayed upon all posts. This is requested not as punishment for THE DEFENDANT, rather as a public service warning for all innocent passerby , warning of the snake in the grass known as THE DEFENDANT.

Failing the acceptance of these terms, we are ready to continue to trial, and indeed will continue to work towards that end.
Sincerely, THE PROSECUTOR.  :laughhard:

Scott

Change of Venue Denied!

The defendant is an employee of the court and therefore this court has full venue, jurisdiction and denies any appeal and the decision of this court is final.

It is my understanding that the individual commonly known has ''Five-oh" is a police officer and after checking the constitutional guidelines for this jurisdiction, nothing has been noted granting prosecution rights to the police department. The Job of the police department is to respond, investigate and present evidence to the city attorney if the crime is not a felony and to the county if the crime is a felony. It is then the CA or DA's job to prosecute.

However: The judge is this matter is not opposed to receiving bribes........

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Your honor,
  While it is true that the prosecutor of this matter is indeed a police officer , there comes a time in which public safety has to take priority over minor jurisdictional squabbles. As there has been no prosecutor appointed at this time, I have felt the need to assume this heavy burden. This was done, not with the intent of unsurping any of this court's power, but again in the interest of public safety.

In this case, the conduct of THE DEFENDANT has been so blatent and unchecked for so long, it is felt by some that it could indeed rise to the felony level. I would not be opposed to the appointment of a special prosecutor, were one found that was not partial to the defendant. Perhaps Minnesota68? Provided of course that he would be granted the leeway to testify as well.

Barring this, in interest of peace, harmony, and JUSTICE, I humbly request that the court overlook and laspes in proper protocol, as it was not done maliciously ( unlike many of THE DEFENDANT'S actions), and appoint me as special prosecutor for this case only.
                                                                               Sincerely, the lowly overworked, underpaid, unappreciated, guardian of truth and justice, "five-oh"

In reference to the bribery, - what's your price?  :laughhard:

Scott

Maybe cheesepuff can be the prosecutor or is it persecutor? ( I can never get it right)

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

What say ye, Cheesie? I'll do all the work and continue to lay out the many indescretions of THE DEFENDANT. All you'll have to do is pop in and mutter "Weirdo" at THE DEFENDANT every once in a while, and collect admiration of being the persecuting prosecutor. :biglaugh:

SippinTea

Newsman

*awaits the end of the alleged prosecutor's case, and respondent will argue venue, jurisdiction, conflict of interest, abuse of authority under color, of law, comspiracy, prosecutorial misconduct, and more, specifically related to one "five-oh', address other co-conspirators, request indictments against all of same, and refute unfounded charges against respondent, with such response being filed in the court of public opinion within a fortnight of when five-oh (and his silent co-conspirators) announces he rests what he laughingly has called his 'case'*

John/IBOB  :waving:
Grumpyest of Grumpye
Champion of the Elder Bachelors' Council
Innocent Bachelor of Broadcasting

SippinTea

:laughhard:

C'mon, Sir John! Take 'em on!

*chortles with glee*

*passes more :popcorn: to Mel*

:beret:

Roscoe

Hey Lady Ruby! I had hoped for at least neutrality from you if not your endorsement of the FACTS. :lol:  I see upon whose side you will land. :nono:

Oh, and just a note to the co-conspiritors- I'm feelin' kinda like Ray Stevens in the "Blue Cyclone" song-   :sing: " You see them two big dudes over there? The cyclone looked and said "Over where?" I turned around and sonuvagun, they's GONE!"  :laughhard:  Feel free to jump in here and help me out!    directed at Taco, Mini, and Yoop, especially!

taco_harvell

:violin:

:guitar:

:moped:      :copcar:

This thread just seemed like it needed some dramatic music and chase scene. LOL
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

:pound: At the risk of incriminating myself, if you don't help out as agreed, you better soup up that bad motorscooter. :lol: Scott'll leave the cop car unattended, and I will be in HOT PURSUIT of you!  :laughhard:

taco_harvell

Quote from: Scott on November 10, 2010, 05:34:24 PM
Maybe cheesepuff can be the prosecutor or is it persecutor? ( I can never get it right)
Quote from: Scott on November 10, 2010, 06:22:42 AM

(Since Five-Oh seems out numbered and wont stop begging for help.)

Your Honorable Chief Justice,

Since the Supreme court is primarily an appellate court and a case can only reach the Supreme Court upon appeal it would appear that you as Supreme Court Chief Justice are bypassing the law and all lower courts by ruling over this case. Also as a Supreme Court Chief Justice you should know more than anyone that no ruling can be made by a single justice. Who are your fellow justices on this court?

We request that you step down as Judge in this case and allow Cheesehead or The Ancient One(Sis) to rule over this matter. We have no objection to you staying on as the defense attorney.

(What can I say I feel sorry for Five-oh, fighting a losing cause.)
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Newsman

Quote from: five-oh on November 10, 2010, 11:36:40 PM
Hey Lady Ruby! I had hoped for at least neutrality from you if not your endorsement of the FACTS. :lol:  I see upon whose side you will land. :nono:

Oh, and just a note to the co-conspiritors- I'm feelin' kinda like Ray Stevens in the "Blue Cyclone" song-   :sing: " You see them two big dudes over there? The cyclone looked and said "Over where?" I turned around and sonuvagun, they's GONE!"  :laughhard:  Feel free to jump in here and help me out!    directed at Taco, Mini, and Yoop, especially!

Newsman

Quote from: five-oh on November 10, 2010, 11:46:37 PM
   :pound: At the risk of incriminating myself, if you don't help out as agreed, you better soup up that bad motorscooter. :lol: Scott'll leave the cop car unattended, and I will be in HOT PURSUIT of you!  :laughhard:

Roscoe

Taco, taco, taco- It is not a lost cause.   :nono: For even if the case were to be lost, the true nature of THE DEFENDANT will have came out. He will know, deep in his heart, that he has been caught and that knowledge may temper his actions. As a wise old sergeant I worked with once said, " An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."  :teeth:

Having said that, I feel confident that the most Supreme Pontiff, AKA Scott, will be a wise man and will allow for this investigation/trial to continue in the interest of justice. I also firmly believe, that, while THE DEFENDANT might be able to provide excuses for some of his actions, and might sway a few persons, he will be found unable to excuse away all of his trespasses and will ultimately be found Guilty of concealing his true nature.

Having said all of that, I propose at least a pound of prevention, given THE DEFENDANT'S aforementioned antics.

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

In my humble opinion... methinks that to have a monitor... who is a co-worker of the defendant... as the persecuting prosecutor... might not produce the best unbiased trial...

You all are much better at the technical writing than I am... lol.

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Scott

Quote from: taco_harvell on November 11, 2010, 12:15:35 AM

Since the Supreme court is primarily an appellate court and a case can only reach the Supreme Court upon appeal it would appear that you as Supreme Court Chief Justice are bypassing the law and all lower courts by ruling over this case. Also as a Supreme Court Chief Justice you should know more than anyone that no ruling can be made by a single justice. Who are your fellow justices on this court?

We request that you step down as Judge in this case and allow Cheesehead or The Ancient One(Sis) to rule over this matter. We have no objection to you staying on as the defense attorney.

*shrug*

You do not want Seth ruling over this,  John would get the death penalty and Sis would fall asleep and think she was at a bingo parlor. It is embarrassing enough that she screams bingo during sermons at church.

As for me stepping down?

You did notice my Title ''Caring Concerned Dictator"?

The Never Ending Battle

Roscoe

Quote from: Scott on November 11, 2010, 06:59:19 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on November 11, 2010, 12:15:35 AM

*shrug*

You do not want Seth ruling over this,  John would get the death penalty and Sis would fall asleep and think she was at a bingo parlor. It is embarrassing enough that she screams bingo during sermons at church.

As for me stepping down?

You did notice my Title ''Caring Concerned Dictator"?

:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: Gotta give you that one, oh completely unbiased one. If it's alright with you, I'll try to continue with the facts sometime tomorrow, regardless of the fact that I seem to be  :frustrated:. You can rule on the propriety of my actions later- after all, you're actually the only one I have to convince. And you've never gotten back to me with a price vis-a-vis bribery. :lol:

Sis

I don't play bingo. I don't fall asleep during exciting things like trials. Have never fallen asleep watching L & O! HUMPH!!!

Chseeads