News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

*[WaLk-iT-oFF]*

Started by Gingerale, March 26, 2009, 08:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

:yikes:  Where?  *Sis looks around*

Gingerale

lol..... walking only counts in this thread, but all other stuff counts in the execise one..... lolol...

BeccaBoo

I was walking while raking, so my counts...

:girltongue:

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Gingerale

so.... been a while since I posted. LaChrissa has become my walking buddy- which makes it easier. we only walk about every other day now, but I am getting up to 5 miles on those days we walk. sometimes less. depending on how hot it is. but never less than 2 miles. Today we are going to try for 5 since it's cooler.

BeccaBoo

Way to go Gin...

I am starting to walk Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays with a group of women from our church...

Its sooo hard for me to get up that early to go walking...

:lol:

Gingerale

walked 2 miles @ the KOA today. Took my black lab, Samson, and pretty much had to drag him the whole way.

The Purple Fuzzy

So your arms got a work out, too. ;)

BeccaBoo

YAY!!

They tell you that taking a animal with you helps your walk...

:bigcheese:

Gingerale

BeccaBoo

Hahaha...

Well, I guess if ya had one ya didnt have to drag would be better...

:lol:

Sis

BeccaBoo

BeccaBoo

I walked 30 minutes on the dreadmill...

:hyper:

EricShane

2.5 miles - down the road
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

Sis

Did ya come back?   That' would make it 5 total. If you didn't come back, never mind.

EricShane

no, im not here.. im still there..

:smirk2:
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

BeccaBoo

EricShane

Babs

i walked to the front door and back today  :hypocrite:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Sis

I walked to the front door, opened it, down the hall, down the stairs, across the parking lot to the trash compactor, and back again.

JoyGirl

I walked to and from the parking lot for work today!   :hypocrite:

Heather

i've walked around the coffee shop alot looking for a deposit my boss "swears" she brought in. it's not here. the building is only so big and i'm the ONLY one here.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali