News:

Remember to check out the Devotions & Poems forum!

Main Menu

my second one

Started by joyeuse, December 05, 2007, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

awww!  Great pictures!  What a beautiful family. 

NessasMama

Awww....y'all are beautiful!!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...

e_star

Quote from: nicolejoy on December 19, 2007, 03:33:29 PM
I think that Esther is also having a baby around March or so!! Or maybe it's April, I forget...

you beat me to it Nicole.. :)

Due 21st April...

mesipie

LeahMarie

Ohh! I just saw this!! Congratulations to both you and your husband, Pulchérie!! And you look absolutely gorgeous!! Your son is gorgeous, and you and your husband are a beautiful couple, as well!!
Dance Like Nobody\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Watching, Love Like You\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

joyeuse

Im due on the 18 of March but my doc says that the baby can come from the 18 of february, hope not, i would like to wait for March. We will see. right now he mooves a lot, day and night and i wonder when he gets to sleep. Otherwise i did the last ultra and he is so cute, not so big but seems tall.

JuJu03

aaww..I am so happy for you and your family...its just such a wonderful blessing!!!! :clap2:

USAF Wifey

Awwe! congratulations!! You look beautiful!!!! I am soo happy for you!

jquillen

Congratulations!

Theo is super cute and you and your husband make a beautiful couple.

joyeuse

Im feeling so big now. Yesterday i had contraction, but i have to wait at least till the 18 of february. I call my doc who told to rest. Cause so far i was acting not like a pregnant women, cause i was feeling so good, but now i have to come down.

Sis

That's kind of funny. Telling someone so far along to calm down. Well, listen to your doctor. Hope it all works out the way you want it to. Luv you!

nicolejoy

How are you doing now?? I can't wait to hear news!! Do you know yet if it's a boy or a girl??

joyeuse

Hello thanks for asking, im doing pretty good. I didnt want to know the baby gender, i will know it when the baby will arrive. and the due date is on the 18 of March. Im almost ready with baby stuff. This week, we went in the North to rest

Sis

If you could just hold out until the 29th, you will have it on my Anniversary!   :laughhard:

I'm sure that's the last thing you want, though.

One time my daughter told a woman to wait until her birthday and the woman had the baby on my daughter's birthday at the same time as my daughter was born!

mesipie

newkris

yeah, well, mesi wouldn't wait until my birthday to have her baby.  she just didn't want to share my birthday!   :(  went ahead and had him two (or more?) days early! 

but i forgave her for the early delivery and still call him my birthday baby.  *smile*

\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

newkris

so far so good, joy?  been praying for you.  stay pregnant as long as you can.  every day the baby gets stronger. 

\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

joyeuse

Hello everyone im feeling good, i just came back from my doctor, and im open to 1  finger is that the way you say. And the baby is already down. I dont know how long i still have. We will see if its gona on one of your birthdays.

here some last pics

this week

Theodor with his dad

Theodor trying to eat by himself

Theodor with his uncle

Two weeks ago

NOTE: I fixed your pictures so they will show up.

e_star

you look beautiful! and theodore is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm due 21st April and I'm SO much bigger than you...aaaaaaaagh!  :-\

NessasMama

Awwww.......what beautifuls pictures. You are beautiful!!!
I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

mesipie

beautiful

star...i wanna see ur pics too

joyeuse

Esther i want o see your pics to figure out by myself. How are you feeling?

Sis

Quote from: NessasMama on February 23, 2008, 01:26:34 PM
Awwww.......what beautifuls pictures. You are beautiful!!!

So is Theo! Just beautiful, especially in this pic.  ROFL  :laughhard:  I love it!

e_star

hey girls
i dont have any pics specifically of me being preg that i can find, but here are a few taken last weekend with my little man playing :)
i'm feeling good.. just tired and slow (and very dumb) these days!

[attachment deleted by admin]