News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

my second one

Started by joyeuse, December 05, 2007, 03:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joyeuse

Hello evrybody, hope all of you are doing good. I've been working so much and not so many time to hang here, but i didnt forget you. so just to let you know that we are waiting our second baby. As soon as i got pictures of mine i will post it.

Take care

Pulchérie (joyeuse)

Charlene

Congratulations!! Hope all goes well this time too!!

littlegal

That's fantastic news!! I was just thinking about you earlier today, wondering how you were doing.   I can't wait to see new pictures of your little man.

Jennie-lynnie

Congrats!!!! What a blessing!

joyeuse

I dont know the gender, cause i dont want, but my husband knows. I just want a healthy baby. Right now things are better than my first pregnancy. Im on my 24 weeks, and dont feel like. I didnt took much weight neither, so hope its gona be like that till the end. the only things is Théodor doesnt want leave time to rest. Some people says that he feels like he is gona have a bro or sister. I will show you pictures when i get them.

Jennie-lynnie

Wow 24 weeks! your over half way there!

Can't wait to see some pics!

Sis

joyeuse, It seems like it was yesterday you this far along with your first one! PHEW time is going way too fast these last two years. I remember when half of GP was pregnant.

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

NessasMama

I was born weird -- this terrible compulsion to behave normally is the result of childhood trauma.

JuJu03

wow....wow...wow!!!  Congrats

newkris

how fun!!  congrats!  it's nice to see you here.  i haven't been around much either with work and school taking up so much time.  please put up some new pics of theo.  and if you don'tg have time ..  . .just give him an extra hug and look at him extra long for us!! :pwink: 

sis, i remember when everyone was pregnant, too.  we ought to get these girls to start an updated baby pics page. . . . although it seems like they are all starting on the next round so . .  . i guess the pics and the showers, etc. will follow . . .
\\\\\\\"i want to say more than words when i write\\\\\\\" - kent d. curry
me, too.

myspace.com\\\\\\\\krisknowshim
there are times in the whirlwind of my fragile life that i have hidden under your words, your voice.

acjmom

congrats joy!!!  how old is theodor now?  he probably just doesn't understand what's going on, and why mommy needs more rest  ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Jennie-lynnie

Quote from: newkris on December 12, 2007, 04:35:56 AM
sis, i remember when everyone was pregnant, too.  we ought to get these girls to start an updated baby pics page. . . . although it seems like they are all starting on the next round so . .  . i guess the pics and the showers, etc. will follow . . .

I'm past the "next round" but don't intend on moving to round 3 anytime soon! LOL

nicolejoy

aw - congrats joyeuse!!! That's so awesome!! I wanna see pregnancy pictures too!! When is your due date??

joyeuse

Théodor is 14 months and 17 days, he is a cute baby, but dont want to leave me alone, he wants me to hold him all the time. for those who had babies close did you had that? People say its because he feels the coming of the other baby and he is already jealous. He screams all the time, when you dont take him or give him what he wants.

My dur date is on March 18 2008.

nicolejoy

I think that Esther is also having a baby around March or so!! Or maybe it's April, I forget...

Sis

Quote from: joyeuse on December 19, 2007, 12:48:54 PM
Théodor is 14 months and 17 days, he is a cute baby, but dont want to leave me alone, he wants me to hold him all the time. for those who had babies close did you had that? People say its because he feels the coming of the other baby and he is already jealous. He screams all the time, when you dont take him or give him what he wants.

Who knows why he's doing it. Some kids do this and some don't. He will outgrow it. We'll pray for your sanity in the meantime.  :hypocrite:

acjmom

Quote from: joyeuse on December 19, 2007, 12:48:54 PM

my birthday is march 17th  ;)

my 2nd and 3rd babies were only 18 months apart.  i don't remember having much trouble with jolie wanting to be on me a lot.  she had an older sister to play with too though  :smirk2:  when she insisted on being held i would tell her "ok, but mommy has to sit down and hold you in my lap."  she knew my lap wasn't very big anymore, so she would usually just give up or be happy with sitting by me with my arm around her or something.  he's probably just wanting to be close to you and wanting your attention, which is totally normal for an only child.  just try to give him a little more special attention like coloring with him, reading a book, or cuddling in the bed  ;)
"Your problem is not the problem.  Your reaction to the problem is the problem"  -Pastor Brian Kinsey

Sis

Quote from: acjmom on December 19, 2007, 08:54:27 PM

my birthday is march 17th  ;) 

Does that mean you're a Leprechaun? Or even Irish?

acjmom

i'm about maybe 1/18 irish, lol!  my brother says i'm a leprechaun cuz i'm short and my ears don't curl all the way over on top (they're not pointy though!)  :roll:

joyeuse

The things is that he is also sick, and i think thats normal, i will do my best giving attention.  Here one pics i took two weeks ago, its not so clear but ok.

here pics take a months ago

Here today

Here théodor on holiday the 22 of october

acjmom

aawwwww..... he is so CUTE joy!!!

Babs

Quote from: joyeuse on December 19, 2007, 09:27:09 PM
here pics take a months ago

Here today

Here théodor on holiday the 22 of october

there now i can see the wonderful pictures!
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

Sis

Does he look like his daddy?

I fixed your pictures Joueuse. The problem was the [ was missing before the first IMG]

mesipie

awwwwwwwww

congrats

hes gettin so big

u look beautiful
its mesi: mee see...not messy

messaypah to only a certain few...lol...