Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Well. I am totally surprised. I was very skeptical about the chiropractor. Especially  after he spent an hour telling me what he planned o do, all with machines. He took all kinds of xrays, determined that "C2" was out of alignment by a fraction, adjusted his table around, took some kind of machine and positioned it at the base of my skull area. He pushed a button, the machine applied a little pressure quickly- not even a tap, really. No idea how THAT was supposed to help my LOWER back. But it did!
I got up and instantly had no more lower back pain. Y'all, that is amazing. He took another xray and showed me the two, and you could see a marked difference in the alignment. I'd have thought it was all mental had it not been for this and the noticeable relief.
 It's even helped with my sciatic pain I've suffered with for years. I'm amazed.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I think we can all agree that Cheese should have used "saunters" instead of "sashays."

And Bobby, what is this about computers and machines? I thought they did those adjustments with their hands. Are you telling me a modern chiropractor is basically a C&C machine operator?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on July 03, 2018, 01:50:41 AMI think we can all agree that Cheese should have used "saunters" instead of "sashays."

And Bobby, what is this about computers and machines? I thought they did those adjustments with their hands. Are you telling me a modern chiropractor is basically a C&C machine operator?
Yes. He took a weird machine with a little ray-like gun and zapped me. I'm a fan.
Quote from: Chseeads on July 03, 2018, 04:30:23 AMShew, Lord Lord.
:stupid:
Why does it feel like Monday again!?!? I have not even finished my coffee and people are here for me. :pound: Stupid people...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Nelle

Eating a banana and drinking apple juice.

Trying to convince myself to get thru today and be productive so that I can actually enjoy some time off tomorrow. I still have church books to work on, but I can do those in my jammies! LOL..

Our boy cat escaped again on Saturday night/Sunday Morning. Jeremy found him laying by our a/c. He's fine, but his sister is sooooooo mad at him. She isn't ever violent, in fact, she barely defends herself when he picks on her. She's been hissing at him and even just randomly walked by and smacked him (he was sleeping ATM). Last night things seem to have calmed down some. I don't think I heard any hissing, haha. I guess if/when we move into the country, I'm going to have to get a cat door on our main door so that he can come and go as he pleases since he does not want to be 100% indoor, haha. Funny thing is, I think he regrets it as soon as he gets outside, but since his escape route was the window, he can't get back in. So hopefully the door will help (when we move). Right now we live right by a 4-way stop. How these cats have never gotten killed on their runaway "adventures" is beyond me. Those people race thru those streets and stop sign.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on July 03, 2018, 01:40:53 AMWell. I am totally surprised. I was very skeptical about the chiropractor. Especially  after he spent an hour telling me what he planned o do, all with machines. He took all kinds of xrays, determined that "C2" was out of alignment by a fraction, adjusted his table around, took some kind of machine and positioned it at the base of my skull area. He pushed a button, the machine applied a little pressure quickly- not even a tap, really. No idea how THAT was supposed to help my LOWER back. But it did!
I got up and instantly had no more lower back pain. Y'all, that is amazing. He took another xray and showed me the two, and you could see a marked difference in the alignment. I'd have thought it was all mental had it not been for this and the noticeable relief.
 It's even helped with my sciatic pain I've suffered with for years. I'm amazed.

It's crazy how intertwined our bodies are. It both baffles and irritates me lol.
Like come on Lord ya couldn't have made it just a SMIDGE easier! :demand:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

Quote from: sunlight on July 03, 2018, 02:59:48 AMI need a nap.

Adult naptime should be a law! Sweeden has a lot of companies that have nap areas, saunas, and doctors for your break time.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

Quote from: taco_harvell on July 03, 2018, 05:31:02 PM
Quote from: sunlight on July 03, 2018, 02:59:48 AMI need a nap.

Adult naptime should be a law! Sweeden has a lot of companies that have nap areas, saunas, and doctors for your break time.

Yes most countries do many smarter things when it comes to health in general than America does. :roll:

I work from home so I schedule a nap sometimes ha
And it does in fact increase productivity.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Roscoe

The problem with a mid day nap and a sauna is that many employers have slugs like me that would find it difficult to leave said nap/sauna and return to work. And, since I am a bear when I first get up, it would mean that my coworkers would be forced to suffer from TWO grumpy-morning-instances a day with me. Truthfully, that's inhumane.

Nelle

If you get to work an 1+ hours early, you should not still be at work 1+ hours later than your normal off-time. Holidays in the middle of the week really put a strain on my sanity, haha.

Wednesdays are our normal payroll days. So I'm doing payroll today (along with trying to get things done that are needing to be ready on Thursday). It's just not working well. LOL. I'm ready for supper and home!!

Chseeads

I feel like tomorrow is Saturday.  But it's not.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on July 04, 2018, 02:55:58 AMI feel like tomorrow is Saturday.  But it's not.
:stupid:
I just wish it had a Sunday to go with it. I could use TWO extra days off...

taco_harvell

Did the like buttons get raptured?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Quote from: taco_harvell on July 04, 2018, 05:03:15 AMDid the like buttons get raptured?
I just now used mine on that post.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Holidays that fall in the middle of the week throw me off. I'd much rather the holidays be on Mondays or Friday's so we can have 3-day weekend. Alas July 4th is always a weird holiday anyway so I'm "at work working"....getting that holiday OT. Especially since my new almost $3 raise went thru July 1st! Holiday OT at a new rate....as I "work" from home. I'll take it!

:hypocrite: :clap:

I've already listened to an entire cd, watered the garden, cleaned the kitchen, checked email, replied to a few emails, and made & ate breakfast! It's only 9:13. I'm not even awake on a normal work-day at this time! HA
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

Roscoe

I spent all day in Rusty, checking out camp sites in the northern part of the state. Been a good day, although my brain keeps saying it's Saturday. :pound: Two days in the office, then back at a weekend...If I only had money to complete all of my projects.

Heather

I got called into work last night 5-9 [after having dental work. my face was still numb..] then had to be back 7 am to 4 today. No time and half but I got 8 hrs holiday pay on top of my 8 hours there so not too bad.

Brandon and I went to our friends new house for a mini-cookout and to see if we could see the big fireworks from there house. We could!! No traffic! No portopotties! No obnoxious kids! It was great!!

Off to sleep. Back to work at 7 am tomorrow.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.

Lynx

I don't think many people fired off their fireworks here. About 8:30pm it started raining, then it lightninged and thundered and then it hailed and rained a lot more and I don't know what else because I was in bed trying to ignore it.

So my dog wasn't cowering in the corner of the carport nearest the kitchen door because of fireworks going off. He was cowering in that corner because of lightning. But at least he got his quota of cowering in for the day. He always spends the night on July 4th cowering.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

We stayed around the house and watched the fireworks last night.  Our city has a lake in the middle of town, and we sat at the water's edge and watched them fire off over the water.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Being a slug, I did not watch fireworks. I did get to have a little fun when my daughter was returning from the next door neighbors house, who shoot off a ton of fireworks. I was tinkering with the Scotty camper, getting ready to lock it up for the night since it was dark, when I hear Chey and her little friends discussing their plan to scare me and Lou by luring us out of the house and throwing snap poppers at us when we came out. They were headed our way, chattering away about how fun it would be to see our faces and taking bets on whether we would pee our pants.
I hid next to the camper in the dark and when three little girls rounded the corner, the tables were turned. I jumped out and roared at them, and they had a runaway. Sounded worse than any tornado siren. Now, whose pants are wet smarty pants? :lol:

And I'm back at work on a day that feels like it should be a Saturday, but is shaping up to be my second Monday of the week. :pound: