Taco can't rhyme, he outta time, join us in Sharing 507

Started by Roscoe, August 04, 2017, 10:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Thanks. It'll work. A splash of color for the porch. Between the bench and the old chair  I think it breaks up the monotony.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Postmodern.

Sorry, that's all the posts I can think of right now. Besides my lunch break is almost over.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

I'm gonna make ya'll a postscript, posthumously as I'm gonna choke you for those awful posts. Or perhaps I shall pummel you over the head with a fence post at the postoffice, posthaste if ya don't stop that.

But yeah, you COULD type a short paragraph sharing what is happening in your world. That would be nice. :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

There is a hurricane coming to south Texas and my son's family is near Houston. Praying for protection and wishing my grandsons were up here in north Texas.

MelodyB

Been a busy week here. Hung out with Darla all but one night this week. I'm cooking dinner at my apartment for us for tonight, and she will fly back home tomorrow.

She is a very wonderful person and has spoken affirmatively into my life this week. I stepped out in faith last night and did a big thing that I couldn't afford and now I'm gonna watch God work it out. I know it will happen cause God is not slack concerning His promises and He said He would so I took a huge leap of Faith!

But it was all because of a testimony that Darla shared with me that have me the faith to also do something about my situation when it seems to be impossible.

Off to.work I go! Tootles!

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 24, 2017, 11:19:23 PMBut yeah, you COULD type a short paragraph sharing what is happening in your world. That would be nice. :pound:
There are already too many people in the world who talk when there is nothing to say. There is nothing to talk about in my life lately, so I'm not talking about it.

Post-it notes.
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Hitchin Post!!!  :biglaugh:

I'm home. I'm exhausted. Before I could even start the car this morning to drive home, husband called to let me know the dryer arced and tried to fry him. It seriously never stops.

Uncle Art's funeral was very befitting for him and he had gorgeous weather for his burial. The family i thought I was going to have to kill put their big girl panties on and decided to act like family AND adults.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

:hi: I completed the training today. And I even got to stop by the Capitol and visit my old coworkers for a brief bit. Came home and mowed the yard, among other things, and helped the neighbors whose lawnmower is broken. All in all, not a bad day.

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, where is everyone?
It's been a cloudy gloomy kind of day here.

Roscoe

Been beautiful here, although a tad overcast. I got a haircut, drove Rusty, sharpened the lawnmower blades, and just generally caught up on some stuff, like powerwashing the house to get rid of the cobwebs and dirtdobbers' nest.

Lynx

"Fried green tomato" flavored potato chips are a lie. There's a little tomato flavoring in it, but most of the flavor comes from mustard. Yeah, mustard. I was so disappointed.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

A lady at work said those chips were amazing and I should get some. Lol

I'll try them, but I may try to find a small bag to try in case I don't like them. I wont be wasting my money on a big bag.

Maybe I'll look tomorrow. I have a (male) guest coming over for lunch today.

:freaky2:

Heather

Mel!!!!!! You got some splainin to do!!!

Worked all day yesterday. My time at the hippie store may be winding down.

Church and work today. Classes start tomorrow. My bio lab is at 810 am. Ugh.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Mel!!! Spill!!!
You can't just toss that in casually and walk away. It don't work like that.:pound:
And male visitors have to pass the brothers' evaluations and background checks. That's the rule.

Morning, all. Dragging this morning and don't wanna do anything. Therefore I probably won't.

Lynx

I know I sure got a background check. They went behind my back and ran my information to the ground. :p

Just picking, Bobby. That was actually surprising, amusing and impressive.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Relax. He's a friend.

Who has taken me out a few times.

But WE. ARE. JUST. FRIENDS.

For now.

I have had him over a couple of times for lunch after church and he is coming over to watch football with me for the first game of the season next week. Our teams are playing against each other. That should be interesting. Haha.

Just friends guys. Seriously.