Time to Fish or cut bait (newsman)- talk about it in Sharing 4-3-8

Started by Roscoe, June 05, 2011, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

The one in the pot looks like a tomato plant.... but weed looks kinda like tomato plants too :hypocrite:

Chseeads

The miraculous has happened.  Lawyer guy's secretary called back and scheduled me an appointment to come in and see him in the morning at 9. 

I'm gonna go look in all the nearby barns for virgin girls that just gave birth now.

Be back later.

Chseeads

Mellow - As Rat's Nest said, looks like a tomato in the "pot." *cough*  If you rub the stem of it, does it have a strong smell?  It should....  I'm 99.9999% sure that's a tomato though.

The tall thing next to the flower looks like a weed to me.  I don't know what they're called, but looks similar to some common weeds I see.....  What are the options again if it could be some vegetable or other plant?

Melody

the other option is a watermelon plant.

Are tomato stems fuzzy?  I'm going to go smell it. Should it smell like tomatoes?

The Purple Fuzzy

Yes, tomato stems are fuzzy and it will smell tomatoey.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on June 15, 2011, 06:32:01 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on June 14, 2011, 10:40:07 PM
Quote from: okieoliveoyl on June 14, 2011, 09:56:53 PM
bored outta my gourd.... so alas...i stopped by GP.  :)

Bout stinking time you showed back up.  I had reported you lost.

i'm not lost....at the moment.. i think...  :smirk2:

seriously need to work...but i can't seem to concentrate today. 

I found this the other day: I have one (sister), commonly known as Okieoliveoyl or some other name on here.  She, according to legend, is meaner than most female bears, bald, covered in tattoos, and spending her life in prison for petty larceny, arson, and confetti.  At least thats my story.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on June 15, 2011, 08:02:41 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on June 15, 2011, 07:34:09 PM
Ok, here yas go.  My goodness, I sound odd.

The flower just bloomed today, I didn't plant that. Pleasant suprise I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MFDWGiH8eA

Weird...that doesnt sound like you at all...LOL

The one by Hannah's flower might be ragweed.  Cant tell for sure.

Really, that's what I thought, but I can't stand the sound of my own voice so... who knows... LOL  I was trying to not try to sound unlike myself even!  hahahaha

Ragweed?!  I'm allergic to ragweed and have been sneezing a lot this spring. 

That just figures! hahahaha

Melody

It's a tomato plant!!  Yay! 

Mel has had me drooling for home grown tomatoes.  Now if I can just hold out and not let the geese get too it.  :updown:

taco_harvell

The flower just bloomed today, I didn't plant that. Pleasant suprise I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MFDWGiH8eA
you definitely have a Midwestern accent. lol

I think the one is ragweed. Looks a lot like it.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MelodyB

Lol! 

I love it when Hannah says "It looks like weed...if it is, we're in trouble!"
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

LOL... I didn't even catch that, I thought she had said A weed.  Her "indeed" right after that is an impression of "Teal'c" on that show Stargate.  :updown:

Chseeads

That one does not look like ragweed at all to me.  Ragweed has "lacy" leaves..for lack of better description.... 

But most assuredly there is no watermelon anywhere there to be seen. lol

Melody

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 15, 2011, 08:19:35 PM

The flower just bloomed today, I didn't plant that. Pleasant suprise I suppose.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MFDWGiH8eA
you definitely have a Midwestern accent. lol

Let's hear your accent brother. ☺

mini

taco_harvell

No accent here I just talk correctly like any good southerner. lol

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

He don't sound all that Southern to me.  :smirk2:

Eating a BBP.

mini

There was one time here at the airport we had 6 or 7 British folk stop in at the airport.  They all talked funny...then I said something and they were delighted at my accent.  LOL

Roscoe

I'm back from the show. and just so every one knows, after reading the title of the next sharing thread- Mini, IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!  :laughhard:  I will have my revenge.   :pound:
The young man that wanted the bug has followed through. This has been the first positive Craigslist transaction I've ever had. The young man, called, showed up precisely when he said he would, didn't try to quibble and paid me the agreed on price.  :thumbsup2: I wandered around the mountain most of the day, and became quite the scrooge- everything I wanted yesterday when I had no money suddenly wasn't so appealing when I had cash- I like carrying around a bit of money.  Maybe I need to contract out with MY selling her "produce".... :laughhard:

Got a long week yet- gonna go see about getting some vinyl floor covering to replace the carpet in Chey's room...... :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Chseeads

Well, you're both big apes, so it should just come naturally.  :smirk2:

:popcorn:

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on June 15, 2011, 09:32:20 PM
I'm back from the show. and just so every one knows, after reading the title of the next sharing thread- Mini, IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!  :laughhard:  I will have my revenge.   :pound:
The young man that wanted the bug has followed through. This has been the first positive Craigslist transaction I've ever had. The young man, called, showed up precisely when he said he would, didn't try to quibble and paid me the agreed on price.  :thumbsup2: I wandered around the mountain most of the day, and became quite the scrooge- everything I wanted yesterday when I had no money suddenly wasn't so appealing when I had cash- I like carrying around a bit of money.  Maybe I need to contract out with MY selling her "produce".... :laughhard:

Got a long week yet- gonna go see about getting some vinyl floor covering to replace the carpet in Chey's room...... :waving:
Man you show your age in you catch phrases sometimes. You must be OLD!!! lol

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on June 15, 2011, 10:57:36 PM

Man you show your age in you catch phrases sometimes. You must be OLD!!! lol
Just close to YOUR age, Taco. I notice that YOU always know exactly what I mean..... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

I'm back from the show. and just so every one knows, after reading the title of the next sharing thread- Mini, IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!  :laughhard:  I will have my revenge.
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

Bob... you and your PAPM inspired a sharing thread! That is a GrEaT honor... and highly unprecedented, epic even!

Just so we know what to name the next few sharing threads... are there any other feminine aspects of yourself that you'd like share??   :hypocrite:

Feed The Bachelors 2010