News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

GP Ain't dead yet.. Prove it in sharing 502

Started by taco_harvell, January 17, 2016, 06:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Power's back as of 12:40. Good grief. Crazy day - most of the morning spent laughing at people walking up to the front door of the store, and running into it. Like birds do to glass. :laughhard:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Backseat Radio

Been a slow day courtesy of the snow. Smell of pretzels caused me to make a detour through the pretzel shop at Walmart.

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 20, 2016, 09:00:15 PMBeen a slow day courtesy of the snow. Smell of pretzels caused me to make a detour through the pretzel shop at Walmart.
Pretzels sound good. :fork:

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on January 20, 2016, 02:00:46 PMWhatcha going to preach about?
A message you don't need to hear, although you could probably preach it. I preached about making a difference in the world around us.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Ugh.

My wife went in to work early.  I'm up, drinking coffee, reading the bible, and trying to stay awake.

:yawn:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Morning. :hi: I was fortunate. Had three partially assembled messages- but Bro Wilson preached instead. 
And I'm up....barely. The possible winter weather went kinda south of us. Little Rock has some slick spots right around the Capitol district, but that's about it.
I've drank a cup of coffee and ate two rice cakes for breakfast. I already want to go home. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

We actually have a Blizzard Watch out! I wish DQ was in charge of this storm!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 21, 2016, 02:27:17 PMWe actually have a Blizzard Watch out! I wish DQ was in charge of this storm!
That'd sure mess up all the New Years dieting. Lol

MsJennJenn

Quote from: mini on January 21, 2016, 11:13:54 AMUgh.

My wife went in to work early.  I'm up, drinking coffee, reading the bible, and trying to stay awake.

The Lord is glad He can keep you attuned and alert.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 21, 2016, 02:46:01 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on January 21, 2016, 02:27:17 PMWe actually have a Blizzard Watch out! I wish DQ was in charge of this storm!
That'd sure mess up all the New Years dieting. Lol
Hehehe. But oh, what an experience it would be!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 21, 2016, 03:18:46 PM
Quote from: mini on January 21, 2016, 11:13:54 AMUgh.

My wife went in to work early.  I'm up, drinking coffee, reading the bible, and trying to stay awake.

The Lord is glad He can keep you attuned and alert.

Howling here. :D

You know how some people choose a word for the New Year, instead of resolutions? I've decided to join them. My word is Breathe.

:beret:

Roscoe

Will this day ever end?:pound: Really having to pray that whole "Keep my spirit right" thing today..
My day started  by our dispatcher calling in, while we have 3 people out of 7 already out. Then the guy that comes in at 9 calls- he's going to be late because of traffic. No, it's because he's an inconsiderate jerk.  When he gets in 30 minutes late, instead of relieving the person working his post, he decides to fix his breakfast.  I nearly lost it on him. Bit my tongue....and one of my friends convicts me by telling me I should pray for the jerk. Lord forgive me, the prayer I had involved large objects falling  from a great distance upon his head...:lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on January 21, 2016, 07:52:53 PMWill this day ever end?:pound: Really having to pray that whole "Keep my spirit right" thing today..
My day started  by our dispatcher calling in, while we have 3 people out of 7 already out. Then the guy that comes in at 9 calls- he's going to be late because of traffic. No, it's because he's an inconsiderate jerk.  When he gets in 30 minutes late, instead of relieving the person working his post, he decides to fix his breakfast.  I nearly lost it on him. Bit my tongue....and one of my friends convicts me by telling me I should pray for the jerk. Lord forgive me, the prayer I had involved large objects falling  from a great distance upon his head...:lol:

Prayer and constructive criticism (in the right tone - where the prayer comes in) is perfectly acceptable! lol
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 21, 2016, 08:15:40 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 21, 2016, 07:52:53 PMWill this day ever end?:pound: Really having to pray that whole "Keep my spirit right" thing today..
My day started  by our dispatcher calling in, while we have 3 people out of 7 already out. Then the guy that comes in at 9 calls- he's going to be late because of traffic. No, it's because he's an inconsiderate jerk.  When he gets in 30 minutes late, instead of relieving the person working his post, he decides to fix his breakfast.  I nearly lost it on him. Bit my tongue....and one of my friends convicts me by telling me I should pray for the jerk. Lord forgive me, the prayer I had involved large objects falling  from a great distance upon his head...:lol:

Prayer and constructive criticism (in the right tone - where the prayer comes in) is perfectly acceptable! lol

And if those don't work, try a taser.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on January 21, 2016, 10:20:08 PM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 21, 2016, 08:15:40 PM

And if those don't work, try a taser.

:ugly:
You are not helping...:lol:
I survived. Then I came home and cooked up chili, hotdogs, and coleslaw. It was tasty- put me a 100 calories or so over my 1100, but that's okay. They claim we shall get that snow mess, between midnight and 9 am- up to 4 inches of it. I shan't leave the house.

Backseat Radio

No snow expected this weekend in Indiana.  The storm apparently decided to bypass my state.

Roscoe

Quote from: Backseat Radio on January 22, 2016, 02:00:25 AMNo snow expected this weekend in Indiana.  The storm apparently decided to bypass my state.
I wish it'd bypass here.

SippinTea

I should have sent Miss Bella to be your dispatcher for the day. She'd keep everyone in line, both on and off the phones. :lol:

Taking Sean in to get him tested for Asperger's ASAP. Just having an official diagnosis will help. Although this mama is absolutely sure without an official diagnosis. ;)

:beret:

Backseat Radio

4 inches of snow would be a minor headache here anyways.  Takes lot more than that to close everything down.

Suppose to get my new phone tomorrow. Will be spending my day off porting my number and transferring contacts, pictures, ect.

Heather

I have finally been able to log in. I'm sure unmissed but for some unknown reason I kinda missed most of you.

We got about 4-5 inches of snow on Wednesday and they are calling for anywhere from 4-18 inches in the next 2 days. I've only had 1 class thus far and it's looking shady for tomorrow since the ice/sleet mix is supposed to start around 1 am. My car hasn't moved but we've been out and about in the Subaru.

In other news we may have smuggled my cat into our apartment.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Woowowow!! This thread is so awesome!! Now we need John and Tricialea and a couple others to come back and our little family will be reunited again! Seth needs to post more!

I too thought of Thomas on a few pages back. :sadbounce:

The weather has been cool here. We are just getting rain from that storm...but it's not cold. I'm still not wearing a jacket most days. Under protest from my Mother. :eyeroll:

I'm glad Topher is inside with you, Heather!

I could have locked Knut up the last few days, for some reason he has been super hyper, getting into trouble like shredding TP, eating my colored pencils, jumping on the counters more frequently and repeadly, and this afternoon I came home to a fresh hair ball on the tile in front of the door. UGH.

As I type this though, he is laying on a towel on top of a tote all curled up and sleeping, angelic-like.

He ain't fooling me!

(But I love the big fluffy boy!)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Oh!! I convinced mom to let me decorate the bathroom! So I got to pull out the Duckie stuff! Yay.!

That is all.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?