News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Ask Mr Minnesota

Started by Sis, March 29, 2008, 04:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Quote from: alohilani on April 10, 2008, 04:47:35 PM
Minnie, did you know that your 'ask' thread would become so cool this quickly?

BTW, almost spit water on my keyboard about the Mexican food.

'I come bearing peace offerings!'

:biglaugh:

What IF?!

What IF?  *ponders this*

I am actually quite humbled by this sudden outcry of my popularity.  Luckily, I had the foresight to write the book "How to be Humble in 3 Days, and How I Did it in 2."  I am selling copies in the lobby, autographed, with a 8x10 glossy, also autographed.

Im glad that you didn't spit your Dr. Pepper.  Water is one thing, but Dr. Pepper is as sacred as Mexican food.  Contrary to the belief of some other soda bigots, Dr. Pepper is still the drink of kings, queens, and would have been the drink of Fatima of the Seven Veils (swingingest grade "A" number one US choice dancer in the sultan's whole harem, and secret love intrest of Ahab the Arab 'cause, heh, him and her had a thing goin') if Mr. Ray Stevens could have figured out a way to fit Dr. Pepper into the lyrics of "Ahab the Arab."  Instead, it says, and I quote; "There she was, friends, lyin' there in all her radiant beauty, eating on a raisin, grape, apricot,  pomegranate, bowl of chittlin's, two bananas, three Hershey bars, sipping on a RC co-cola listenin' to her transistor, watchin' the Grand Ole Opry on the tube, readin' a Mad magazine while she sung, "Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor?"  As you can see, "sipping on a Dr Pepper listenin' to her transistor," just does not fit.  However, its a commonly known fact among Ralph (my third inner voice) that Mr. Steven is quite a Dr. Pepper fan and therefore almost didn't publish the song because of the lack of Dr. Pepper.

And I do not appreciate the laughter at Mexican food.  It is for this reason that I do not support illegal alien reform.  WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO THE BURRITOS?!?!  Keep Mexico and the sky open, and close the rest, but man, i have to have my burritos!  The jury is still out on Alien food.  Most of it tastes like strawberry's...I don't know why, aliens are just straight weird.

And I do take offerings in other forms, mainly fried chicken and money, so if you need some peace, send a piece!

Finally, if you determine what if is, let me know.  I think the kind men in the white jackets are back for Ralph.  Maybe if was his fault.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

Quote from: wired on April 10, 2008, 05:08:12 PM

Looks like that cow had too much Mexican food!  LOL

Contrary to common opinon, cows dont eat just hay, grass, and/or feed.  Many a *cow is found in the Mexican restaurant.  The result is many of a failed digestive tract.

*no hidden meanings were implied in the term cow.  If you are brave enough to call someone a cow, you submit to the right to have the mustache slapped off your face.*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

okieoliveoyl

and there you have it folks..... a small glimpse of the innermost workings of a VERY warped mind..

:hypocrite:
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

alohilani

lol - all that is fueled by Mexican food?

:o

mini

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on April 10, 2008, 05:55:49 PM
and there you have it folks..... a small glimpse of the innermost workings of a VERY warped mind..

:hypocrite:

Folks, join me in thanking Okie for demonstrating her warped mind.

mini

Quote from: alohilani on April 10, 2008, 05:59:56 PM
lol - all that is fueled by Mexican food?

And Dr. Pepper.  You must not forget Dr. Peppers role in this matter.

SippinTea

Put in careful order of response....

:-?
:roll:
:biglaugh:
:thumbsup2:

Regarding your suggestion of a gift for my bro... if he liked chocolate, I'd be tempted. But he's the type of guy who lets chocolate rot. The wicked guy. :nono:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

mini

Quote from: SippinTea on April 11, 2008, 12:47:12 AM
Regarding your suggestion of a gift for my bro... if he liked chocolate, I'd be tempted. But he's the type of guy who lets chocolate rot. The wicked guy. :nono:

Is he still single?  If so, you know the reason.  If not, pray for his marriage...

:grin:

sunlight

hey... you live in OK right? do you think you guys could show up to the OK meet?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

mini

It depends.  Most likely yes, but if events happen that put me in the witless protection program...no.  Also, any week that contains a day that ends in y is possibly out.

sunlight

ohh thats ok, we dun went and took off all the y's so you can come on Wednesda, thurda, frida, saturda, and sunda! lol.
how far from there do you live? is it close enough to drive just for a day if you had to? i wanna meet you guys... lol

mini

Quote from: sunlight on April 21, 2008, 01:21:28 PM
ohh thats ok, we dun went and took off all the y's so you can come on Wednesda, thurda, frida, saturda, and sunda! lol.
how far from there do you live? is it close enough to drive just for a day if you had to? i wanna meet you guys... lol

Thanks for the help.  Please make sure you take out Monda too.

How far from where do I live?  I live in Oklahoma.  Believe it or not, so does my wife and kids.

sunlight

lol... what part of OK? are you on the east side of the state? LOL, im not used to being in the same state meaning its within driving distance in one day ya know... lol

mini

I live north of Newsman.  With in easy driving distance (1 1/2 hours) of his city.  So if we meet up anywhere on the east side of the state, its easy driving.

sunlight

Cool beans!
do you like shrimp?

SippinTea

Quote from: minnesota68 on April 21, 2008, 01:09:47 PM
Quote from: SippinTea on April 11, 2008, 12:47:12 AM

Is he still single?  If so, you know the reason.  If not, pray for his marriage...

:grin:

He's not married. And I've been praying for his future wife for a loooooong time now. *grin*

:beret:

sunlight

mini

Quote from: sunlight on April 21, 2008, 02:47:11 PM
Cool beans!
do you like shrimp?

I adore, love, lust and dream about shrimp.  Its the only other food item that ranks along side Mexican food.

SippinTea

MelodyB

I was wondering the same thing. ???
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

NM... totally wrong place, totally wrong topic, totally wrong question... and one that i know the answer to already. OOPS! lol.
so, back on topic... lol
Mini- what do you do if you have to sit still for a long time, but you have to go to the RR, but you arent supposed to get up for another hour or so?

sunlight

ohh... and what goes good with a shrimp boil?

mini

Quote from: sunlight on April 21, 2008, 03:14:42 PM
Mini- what do you do if you have to sit still for a long time, but you have to go to the RR, but you arent supposed to get up for another hour or so?

Actually....LOL...wow...

I could tell many stories about this subject.  Not from personal experience, but from pilots.  LOL

Most General Aviation planes are not bathroom equipped, and for some pilots, the amount of travel vs the amount the bladder will hold is vastly different.  Thus, creativity in the air.  LOL  You can get the picture.

With a pilot, the first thing you do when you get out of the plane is potty.  The last thing you do before you get back in the plane is potty.  And if you have consumed any beverages in the time between landing and taking off you potty twice before you leave.  I joke not.

If a pilot gets out of the plane with a bottle (I kid you not, nor am I trying to be vulgar) you dont ask questions.  You just point him towards the bathroom.  LOL

You also learn to never stand between a pilot and the bathroom.

And the bathroom can be called many things.  My favorite, from a local pilot, is the sandbox.  LOL

Hope this helps...and dont think about water.  LOL

mini

Quote from: sunlight on April 21, 2008, 03:22:14 PM
ohh... and what goes good with a shrimp boil?

I have never been to a shrimp boil.  But I imagine one thing that goes with any kind of shrimp boil is a appetite!  LOL