News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Every one weigh in here in sharing 510!!!

Started by taco_harvell, June 24, 2018, 04:52:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

:pound: Turd be turd. None of it good, unless you using it for fertilizer. Which, to do so with the turds I deal with, I would be breaking both God's Law and State Law. Sometimes it'd be nice to get God to repeal that whole "Thou Shalt not Murder" thing. Or at least amend it to read..."unless sufficiently annoyed".
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on September 12, 2018, 02:36:51 PMTypical. Isaac- full of hot air and trying to cause trouble. Very aptly named Storm Center. :laughhard:
And here I have been so careful to be nice to you, just because I felt sorry for you, just because everybody else calls you Roscoe... :p
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on September 13, 2018, 11:56:50 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on September 12, 2018, 02:36:51 PMTypical. Isaac- full of hot air and trying to cause trouble. Very aptly named Storm Center. :laughhard:
And here I have been so careful to be nice to you, just because I felt sorry for you, just because everybody else calls you Roscoe... :p
Roscoe was played by one of the best comedic actors of our time. I take it as a compliment. Even though I look more like Boss Hogg. Lol
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

:hi:
Morning all. It's finally Friday, and this makes me happy. I need the days off..I don't know how people survived back before having two days a week off. I don't know how I survived all the years I worked 6 and 7 days a week..

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

I see we've been absolutely swamped with quality postings while I was out today.  :roll:
We need a revival in here. You backsliding Yahoos.  :ugly:
I have enjoyed today despite having my Jeep apart.  Did a tiny bit of yard work, drove Rusty, took a long nap, and enjoyed dinner with my honey while the kiddo is with grandma.  I am blessed.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on September 16, 2018, 01:58:44 AMI see we've been absolutely swamped with quality postings while I was out today.  :roll:
We are not backsliding to Yahoo. Yahoo is more than a decade ago. Even Facebook is for old people now. Snapchat is the thing these days.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on September 17, 2018, 09:26:52 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on September 16, 2018, 01:58:44 AMI see we've been absolutely swamped with quality postings while I was out today.  :roll:
We are not backsliding to Yahoo. Yahoo is more than a decade ago. Even Facebook is for old people now. Snapchat is the thing these days.
I did NOT say you were backsliding TO Yahoo. I said you WERE a backsliding yahoo. There be a difference.
I am up. At work early. And that's about as far as my vast achievements go this morning. Totally depending on the good Lord and His servant, Coffee.

The Purple Fuzzy

I saw a great saying. It said "I'm up. If you want bright eyed & bushy tailed go catch a squirrel " :lol:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 17, 2018, 03:11:24 PMI saw a great saying. It said "I'm up. If you want bright eyed & bushy tailed go catch a squirrel " :lol:

Agreed. Go chase squirrels and leave me alone to my grumpy morning blues.  :frownshake:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Amen.
 Dear Lord it has been a day. And I currently hate the great state of Texas. Trying to get a transfer for a nonviolent offender that SHOULD'VE been done a year ago by the lazy officer that quit recently. It is an emergency- and the lady has no one in Arkansas. Texas says there is no emergency and denied it instead of reviewing all of the documentation that I attached. Part of me wants to go to Texas and scalp people, and part of me wants to go snipe my former coworker. Sadly, both choices end with me incarcerated or with a P.O. of my own... sigh. Talk about trying my spirit...

Nelle

It's nearing the end of Day 1 of 5 in captivity.

Cats went to the vet on Saturday. Neither of them are dying, so that's a mark in my favor! #catthumb  LOL.. We are giving them antibiotic 2x a day for this whole week. Surprisingly, I was not shunned like we thought I would be. You just can't stay mad at your alpha, I guess.. haha. I control the meals, the snacks, the cuddles, the fresh water, and the main thing - the door to their room. LOL. Maybe, just maybe.. they actually love me, too.

I'm getting a little nervous about our trip. We are supposed to be packed as of last night, and I haven't even pulled out our suitcase. LOL.. We're always better under pressure tho.. so I'm sure we'll be packed at 5:59pm on Friday evening when we HAVE to leave for St. Louis to get to our hotel in a timely manner. We thankfully don't have to be at the airport until like 6am for our 8am flight. We are trying to decide between staying at a "Park and Stay" hotel or just pay for parking at the airport. Realistically, they're generally about the same price. I guess I need to do some better research and see if there is any significant price change for this Friday.

taco_harvell

Elona got an exciting phone call from CFA HQ! It's an exciting prospect for her and a possible major blessing in more ways than one. Please pray she gets this opportunity...

I'm still working to gets some books published!

Florence as bad as she was, became a blessing as well by drowning the ragweed and goldenrod that was covering this area. We had some of the highest pollen counts recorded here until the rain came.

I need to see my Bubbas and Sisters nieces and nephews on here! I wish we could make a trip west so bad!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Me too. The jeep is fixed, though. And before I can do much as sit down good, the s.o. calls me. They've arrested one of my repeat offenders that just wont learn. More paperwork  for tomorrow...
 And I guess I should be flattered.  My boss informed me that they had hired someone for my office. Unusual because we didn't sit in on the interview.  She texted me that he "is a good guy, a country boy you will like, and I want you  to train him because he is going to be a good one"
I'm gonna take that as a compliment,  despite the extra work it means.

Nelle

Day 2 of captivity went fairly quickly since it was so busy. Husband also tore up the carpet in the cat's room. Apparently someone had put in some type of tile at some point. It was crumbling in spots, so we went to Lowes last night and bought some floating floor stuff and some stick-on tile. I'm not sure when the plan is to get all that installed, but I highly doubt it's this week, haha. Cats weren't too crazy about the shape their area was in, but I made sure they had random surfaces to lay out plus their food, water, litter.. so I guess they're okay for now.

I am going to go to the store tonight or tomorrow and get one or two more litter boxes (vet recommended options) and probably a couple of new beds to keep in there as well since their old ones resemble two dead cats. Jeremy wants me to take them to get groomed. Do pet places actually groom cats? Their hair is just.. insane. LOL.

Day 3 of captivity has started. I've got three pieces of toast w/ grape jelly fixed to eat here for breakfast. Payroll day! I also still need a nap.

sunlight

Quote from: Roscoe on September 18, 2018, 11:51:00 PMMe too. The jeep is fixed, though. And before I can do much as sit down good, the s.o. calls me. They've arrested one of my repeat offenders that just wont learn. More paperwork  for tomorrow...
 And I guess I should be flattered.  My boss informed me that they had hired someone for my office. Unusual because we didn't sit in on the interview.  She texted me that he "is a good guy, a country boy you will like, and I want you  to train him because he is going to be a good one"
I'm gonna take that as a compliment,  despite the extra work it means.
What does s.o. stand for in this context?
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

My mind inserted senior officer. So I'm curious of the answer.

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on September 18, 2018, 10:56:55 PMI'm tired.
I'm retired.

I was tired yesterday and I'm tired again today. I'm re-tired.
"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Quote from: sunlight on September 20, 2018, 07:51:53 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on September 18, 2018, 11:51:00 PMMe too. The jeep is fixed, though. And before I can do much as sit down good, the s.o. calls me. They've arrested one of my repeat offenders that just wont learn. More paperwork  for tomorrow...
 And I guess I should be flattered.  My boss informed me that they had hired someone for my office. Unusual because we didn't sit in on the interview.  She texted me that he "is a good guy, a country boy you will like, and I want you  to train him because he is going to be a good one"
I'm gonna take that as a compliment,  despite the extra work it means.
What does s.o. stand for in this context?

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on September 20, 2018, 10:50:12 AMMy mind inserted senior officer. So I'm curious of the answer.

My mind inserted Significant Other....

:eek!:

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller