News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Islam and Israel and prophecies of the Bible

Started by PetriFB, July 30, 2011, 09:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PetriFB

Muslims try to destroy Israel, and demand areas of Israel's land for themselves. Muslims say that some areas of Israel belong to the Palestinians. The Quran declares that Allah has given the land of Israel for Jews, which is their holy land.

The Muslims fight against the announcement of the Quran when try to destroy Israel and take over the land of Israel. The Palestinian issue and the Middle East problems would be solved if the Muslims would believe the Quran and to allow the Israelis to live in their own land, which belongs to them. Of course, it would be best if they would believe in the Lord Jesus and the Bible, because, then they really know to whom the land of Israel belongs to. The rich Arab countries could re-colonize the Palestinian Arabs, and to give them a good home and a livelihood, because they can afford to it by many billions of oil incomes. The Arabs don't want to do this, but they want to keep Palestinian Arabs in misery as well as a shield and an excuse against Israel.
:copcar:

Please refer to the basic rules of Godplace - click here

:copcar:

onli-one-jehovi

yep. It's mostly politics and family feuds. However, there are many Muslims turning to the Lord Jesus. There are reports of visions and appearances by the LORD to men/women who truly hunger for Truth.

I think it's Isaiah, but definitely one of the Prophets, who records by name a couple of Islamic Tribes converting.

Old man, how is it that you hear these things?
Young man, how is it that you do not?

Lynx

Let Abraham and Sarah's mistake be a lesson.  When you get impatient for God's promises to happen NOW! you can wind up with a big mess for future generations.  If they had just waited instead of dragging Hagar into it we wouldn't have all this trouble.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Ramadan is this month I believe. This is when a lot of muslims fast & believe it's the most spiritual time.  They consecrate themselves. Many women dabble in witchcraft because islam is so oppressive.

If you are an intercessor, this is a much needed time for prayer warriors!

How awesome is our God that many receive revelation during this time. There are great reports of amazing things.  Nothing can keep us from God when we're truly hungary.