News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

GP Ain't dead yet.. Prove it in sharing 502

Started by taco_harvell, January 17, 2016, 06:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Fortunately, it's more than a couple weeks away...July 31.
Hello, Weird Cat. We are waving from nearby Jackson. Made it through Memphis- I absolutely hate Memphis' traffic. Tomorrow we will head for Gatlinburg...And Domino is an amazing road dog. Zero sickness and less trouble than my human travel companions....:lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Fortunately, it's more than a couple weeks away...July 31.
Hello, Weird Cat. We are waving from nearby Jackson. Made it through Memphis- I absolutely hate Memphis' traffic. Tomorrow we will head for Gatlinburg...And Domino is an amazing road dog. Zero sickness and less trouble than my human travel companions....:lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I cannot do Sunday or Monday. We don't have service until 230, Brandon is actually off work and we haven't really seen each other since this past Sunday night, and I have roughly a 15-17 hour day between class and work on Mondays.

I asked my fellow speech classmates if there was any way they would let me sign up near the end of the list for our speeches so I could go Thursday. By the time the list got to my side of the room, my choices were 1-4 or 6. I even offered to bring cupcakes. Jerks. So I bit the bullet and am going 1st on Tuesday. I may be slightly delirious and they can just deal with it.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Bobby: you should get a stereo for your car that accepts USB. Then you can grab up any old flash drive, load some songs on it and have a playlist for your trip. And if I recall correctly you have enough Hinsons, Hemphills and Rex Nelon Singers to last for the whole trip.

Just be careful... there's also some christian rap in that collection. Don't want you stepping on the music equivalent of a land mine. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Trying to find something to do this weekend that isn't just sitting in my apartment alone and stressing out about everything. So far nothing has panned out and the weather is keeping me from hiking. Just awesome.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Made it to Gatlinburg.  Beautiful place. The place we rented- not so much. Not real happy. We didn't get  a creekside room, the one they reserved for  us has fresh paint, but very dated.  If I'd saw it in person,  we'd not have stayed here. Oh well, we'll survive.

Babs

Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

The Purple Fuzzy

The Purple Fuzzy

I hadn't been on Facebook today. That's terrible. Thanks for letting us know. :(

Babs

Only good thing I can say is at least they went together.
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.