News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

For those that said it couldn't be done...well we did it! Sharing 501!

Started by MelodyB, October 01, 2015, 10:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

I, too, am happy. I went out to the hamshack and managed to talk to a couple of rare stations I've been trying to get for a week. Life is grand.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

She is stuck in traffic outside Mobile. :smirk2: Meaning she is less than 30 miles from me and can't move. Blah.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

I'm currently sitting in Mel's living room. This morning we went to the car show and I took a ridiculous amount of pictures of Chevelles.

Ive lost track of how many stories about 'dear, precious Furby'  I have heard.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Mom doesn't realize that Heather has already heard the TRUE Furby stories.

MelodyB

I'm up drinking coffee, and I've cleaned the kitchen this morning. We were so tired last night that I left the dishes and we both were in bed by 9:30 and asleep by 10. I kinda had a bad night, I hope I didn't disturb Heather too badly, I coughed quite a bit. :smirk2:

I'm about to sneak in there and get my clothes so I can take a shower. Not sure if she is awake or not...I could be a creeper and sit on my bed and watch her sleep... Lol

Did I or didn't I? No one knows. :hypocrite:

Lynx

That's when waking up quietly comes in handy. If someone WERE sitting on the edge of my bed watching me I could pretend to still be asleep... and sit up quickly and poke them in the eye!  :freaky2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Oh, I have two beds..we didn't sleep in the same one. Hers was across the room. Lol

She left. :sadbounce: Her hubby is ill so she left a wee bit early. *sniff*

She is a good hugger for all who wondered. ;) :hug:

Roscoe

:hi: Good morning. Woke up early, got me some coffee, and fired up the Predator. A nice pleasant drive with the incomparable Kenny Hinson providing the soundtrack. Yes, it is gonna be a beautiful day...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I got home around 1 am my time [est] last night. Brandon took a turn for the worse and with everyone [me, his parents, my parents] being out of town I was worried about him. Plus not only was it our first time being apart in our 5 months of marriage, I realized on my drive back it was my first trip without him in almost 5 years. Next trip, he is going with me.

I'm so tired I should still be asleep, but I never stopped and ate a meal on the drive back and my stomach is very persistent that it needs food right now! Then it will be back to sleep for at least a few more hours.

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on October 12, 2015, 11:34:20 AM
:hi: Good morning. Woke up early, got me some coffee, and fired up the Predator. A nice pleasant drive with the incomparable Kenny Hinson providing the soundtrack. Yes, it is gonna be a beautiful day...
I'll match Kenny Hinson any day with Lenny LeBlanc. Or Steve Camp. Or Candy Hemphill.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Back at the work place. Weekends are just too short. :sadbounce:
Had friends over last night after church.
I have these magnet letters on my fridge which now read "i need a f a r t box" thanks to one of the guys. :roll:

Woke up sneezing. and I saw a mosquito in my office. grr.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on October 12, 2015, 12:51:58 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on October 12, 2015, 11:34:20 AM
I'll match Kenny Hinson any day with Lenny LeBlanc. Or Steve Camp. Or Candy Hemphill.
While I like all three of those-No. Just no. Not one of them has a song that compares, in my mind, to Kenny singing "The Lighthouse" "Two Winning Hands" or his signature song, "Call Me Gone".

Lynx

He was good, and call me gone was good... But there are others just as good, & a few - steady there Bobby, don't pass out - that are even better.

But although Lenny LeBlanc is not better, he is just as good. You have to admit "say a prayer" is an awesome song.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Lynx on October 12, 2015, 05:59:06 PM
He was good, and call me gone was good... But there are others just as good, & a few - steady there Bobby, don't pass out - that are even better.

But although Lenny LeBlanc is not better, he is just as good. You have to admit "say a prayer" is an awesome song.
You are dead to me for the above bolded sacrilege. :pound:
Yeah, say a prayer is okay, but to me not near some others. But that's the beauty of differing tastes. It would be a boring life if everyone thought like me- although I DO think it would be a better life.  :laughhard: :laughhard:

And in sharing for anyone who is still alive in my world- I am apparently sadistic. Lou has been whining for bread, and Chey for Buttermilk Pie, both of which are my favorite to make - and eat. :fork:
So I'm making both of the items, knowing full well that the most of either I can eat is a tiny slice, and even that will probably be 200 calories each. The things I do for the ones I love.....:sadbounce:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

I actually figured up everything in the pie.....1'8 of he pie slice is actually only around 115 calories, thanks to the cut back on the amount of sugar...instead of a cup and a half, I use 1/2 a cup to 3/4 a cup...

Heather

Slept way too long. I've pinched nerves in both of my shoulders from sleeping on them too long. Sigh.

Heather

.......and now Brandon has passed on his crud to me.....I shoulda stayed in Ms......

Roscoe

Sorry you're sick, Heather....
And I spent all day at the range....and more of the same tomorrow.

MelodyB

Quote from: HeatherB on October 13, 2015, 11:34:14 PM
.......and now Brandon has passed on his crud to me.....I shoulda stayed in Ms......

^^^^ I agree.

Roscoe

Got to come home early today. Kinda in an irritable mood. I've had to make myself be nice today. I wouldn't mind crawling off into a mountain cabin away from folks for a week or so. And truthfully, they would probably like that too...:lol:
Gotta go teach Bible study too.

The Purple Fuzzy