We are Thankful as can be in Sharing # 473

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, November 20, 2012, 02:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angel

How's your dad, taco?

Well, have a happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope it will be the greatest!
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

mini

Merning everyone.

Took off this week.  Been hunting and aint had a lick of luck.

*sigh*
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Still feeling yucky.  It's hard to cook when your stomach is yucky.

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Made three pans of dressing and 4 chocolate pies.

Lynx

How many people are you expecting for dinner?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on November 22, 2012, 02:21:25 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 22, 2012, 04:39:06 AM

That was just for her.  :hypocrite:
:laughhard:

I've made two batches of cinnamon rolls- one for us and one for Lou to take to work- a pan of dressing, and am fixing to put the ham on..
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

We are gonna have a HOUSE FULL at my Uncle/Pastors house today. But I'm looking forward to dessert and game time moreso than lunch I think. Lol
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

I am as full as a tick. I have a huge mess I need to clean up. And, while goofing around with chey, I was reminded that I am not 18 any more- I managed to pull something in my back and can't hardly move, all because of a stupid ball we were playing with.  :cry:
Chey made me take her and Rusty for a quick ride, so we've done that. I told Lou I am vegging the rest of the day. Gonna go watch a couple films with Chey and lay around whining.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Shoot, we're not even meeting until 5 or 6pm.  I could have hit Roscoe's lunch and made it back here in time for our supper. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 22, 2012, 09:52:53 PM

:pound:

I saw that coming but I thought you'd pound Roscoe for laughing too.  :P

Went to the church and did a bit of cleaning and put up the outdoor Christmas decor. 

Eating something, gotta do a quick fowl tend and get ready for church.

It feels like Saturday.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Roscoe on November 22, 2012, 02:36:59 PM

:laughhard:

OK, I should.  Still not feeling up to par, so I'm a little slow but will take care of that now.
* The Purple Fuzzy :pound: Roscoe

Heather

I got a pack of crackers, some BBQ chips, and a Pepsi for thanksgiving dinner. Mamaw moved dinner time so my sister could have her 2nd meal of the day which was conveniently at the exact same time I had to be to work to do kennels. So I've decided next year I'm going to Mel's (or whomever will have me).
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on November 22, 2012, 11:09:32 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on November 22, 2012, 09:52:53 PM

:pound:

I saw that coming but I thought you'd pound Roscoe for laughing too.  :P

Went to the church and did a bit of cleaning and put up the outdoor Christmas decor. 

Eating something, gotta do a quick fowl tend and get ready for church.

It feels like Saturday.
:pound: :pound: Snitch. I'd have gotten away with it if you hadn't blabbed. Now I have new knots on the head and two new "smites"- doubtless, your fault.  :pound:

Lynx

Quote from: HeatherB on November 23, 2012, 12:11:35 AM
I got a pack of crackers, some BBQ chips, and a Pepsi for thanksgiving dinner. Mamaw moved dinner time so my sister could have her 2nd meal of the day which was conveniently at the exact same time I had to be to work to do kennels. So I've decided next year I'm going to Mel's (or whomever will have me).
Come on over, we had plenty.  Bring Mel, Chel, Seth, Roscoe and anyone else on your way.  We packed up enough leftovers to feed a troop, or a troupe.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

We had plenty, and I already informed my family that you will be attending next year. So there you go. You are on the guest list. Don't stand me up! ;)

I am DONE. After a full lunch and then games, dessert, chill time, games, more food and games after that, I am DONE.

Truthfully I think I overdid it today. I'm supposed to be RESTING and taking it easy, but MAN! we had some fun and food! So I'm off to bed.

No shopping for us tomorrow. It's breakfast and then wound care. Then home to chill. The guys have to come fix the window tomorrow too.

:hi:

Lynx

Which reminds me, how many of us are going to be taking advantage of Black Friday deals? 

Oh wait... if they're going shopping they're already gone, because "Black Friday" starts Thursday night this year. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Went to church, came home.

I have no money to buy any BF deals, and there's no deals on anything I'd want if I did have...and I wouldn't want to wade into that crowd of loons if I had money or did want anything they have to offer....oy.

I'm going to work tomorrow, and I hope everybody is already back home and sleeping for the day by then.  I'll just be in dollar stores and grocery stores so it shouldn't be anyplace that it's a real
big deal anyways, thank God.  But still. 

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on November 23, 2012, 03:50:15 AM

I have no money to buy any BF deals, and there's no deals on anything I'd want if I did have...and I wouldn't want to wade into that crowd of loons if I had money or did want anything they have to offer....oy.

Exactly my thoughts on the matter.

I don't venture into stores on black friday. It's rediculious in my opinion.

I don't need anything THAT bad.

The Purple Fuzzy

Wow.  We went to Wal Mart and it was nuts.  The parking lot was FULL!  The folks were knocking some lady down to get sheets of all things. :o

Chseeads

I can only imagine.  Dear God I hate shopping anyways, that's like my worst nightmare.

The Purple Fuzzy

It was kind of interesting since I was mostly just standing back and laughing. ;)

Lynx

I heard of the person trampled to death in the rush to get a cheap flatscreen, but... knocking people down to get a good deal on sheets?  As in large pieces of cloth to put over mattresses? 

Definitely staying home. 
"Do you sing at church?"