News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Christmas Songs already?

Started by Ebenezer Scrooge, November 13, 2012, 11:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebenezer Scrooge

Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.

Chseeads

The morons can't help it.  They were born that way.

Lynx

You're late, Eb.  Hallmark has been playing Christmas movies for weeks now. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Yep.  In a world of retardation and bad attitudes, Christmas music is a lovely oasis that stir up sweet nostalgia of time with family, good food, and days off work.   :hypocrite:

sunlight

You now, i deal with this every year, and I am thankful that I have yet to hear more than a snippet, and what I did hear was at mellow yellows house when I was there like a month ago... Lol. God is good to me!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Roscoe

Being as how I have to deal with this mess for weeks on end at the capitol, I quite agree with Scrooge and will bless him every time I think of it. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

angel

Last week at Kmart they played Christmas music. It seems it put my hubby in the mood to almost buy a huge five pound hershey's bar for 25 dollars. LOL
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

SippinTea

Christmas music is one of my favorite things in the world. And it should be played ALL YEAR LONG!!  :hypocrite:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Scott

My band started practicing Christmas Music last week. I will be fine for awhile and then... I will go start raving batty if I hear another song.   :freaky2:
"I find your lack of faith disturbing." (Vader)

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

SippinTea

You leave yourself wide open for a very rude comment, Scott. :bigcheese:

Ebenezer Scrooge

Rude comment?  This is Christmas the time of   :roll: Joy and cheer!  Yet you'd offer up a rude comment!

:cry2:   There is hope for you yet.
Every idiot who goes about with Merry Christmas on his lips should be boiled with his own pudding and buried with a stake of holly through his heart.

Chseeads

Lynx

Sing along everyone!

Dashing through the aisles
Snarling as we go
If someone's in your way
Shove that so-and-so!

Buy our stuff
Buy our stuff
Christmas is a curse!
It's a never-ending chore
That steadily grows worse
Oh
We have got
Lots of gifts
For each him and her
If we're out of frankincense
Just try our dandy myrrh!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Scott

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf (Orwell and Churchhill)

The Never Ending Battle

Chseeads

SippinTea

Buahahaha! No, I promise I would be very cheerful about making a rude comment. :bigcheese:

Heather

We've only had it 2 days at work and I already want to wear earplugs. It wouldn't be so bad if the radio station had gotten some new songs in rotation in the past 10 years. Plus that stupid 'Santa Baby' song make me violent..... :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Kids just got Phineas and Pherb Christmas CD today.  It's cute.  It's good to have a variety.  I like Christmas swing music (Glen Miller).  I wonder if that singer Adele?  has Christmas music?  Or if there is Gateway or IBC Christmas CDs?

Scott

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 24, 2012, 10:24:27 PM
  I like Christmas swing music (Glen Miller).

I am going to a Christmas Swing Concert this Friday - we got free tickets through my son's School.

The Never Ending Battle

Lynx

Brooklyn Tabernacle has a really good christmas album.  :)

Quote from: HeatherB on November 24, 2012, 06:31:00 PM
We've only had it 2 days at work and I already want to wear earplugs. It wouldn't be so bad if the radio station had gotten some new songs in rotation in the past 10 years. Plus that stupid 'Santa Baby' song make me violent..... :cool:
The prissy, pouty singer or the smooth version?
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: Scott on November 25, 2012, 12:09:03 AM
Quote from: MellowYellow on November 24, 2012, 10:24:27 PM
  I like Christmas swing music (Glen Miller).

I am going to a Christmas Swing Concert this Friday - we got free tickets through my son's School.

Scott's a swinger, pass it on... :chatter:

SippinTea

Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 25, 2012, 12:52:18 AM
Brooklyn Tabernacle has a really good christmas album.  :)

They have more than "A" really good Christmas album. :) I own two. Or is it three??

SippinTea

Hey Isaac, have you heard the Child of the Promise album? And if so, what do you think of it?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"