News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

I Wonder Who Will Connive and Contrive for a c5, in Sharing 455!

Started by mini, January 19, 2012, 07:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Lord, why must everyone fall apart and suffer such woe? 

:reaction:

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Today seems like a day where everyone is posting all at once.  :)
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Indeed. I've been busy away from the computer. I'm starving. May get into the sloppy joes Lou made me for dinner early... :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on January 23, 2012, 03:42:54 PM
Indeed. I've been busy away from the computer. I'm starving. May get into the sloppy joes Lou made me for dinner early... :fork:

You at work?
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on January 23, 2012, 03:49:28 PM
Yes.

Was wondering it sounded like you had took a day off to eat sloppy joes. lol

My dad who is named Joe has always told us they are Sloppy Sams by the way. lol

Heather

I'm at work. Bah!

It's Brandon's birthday so I'm making dinner and brownies for him.

Also im finally gonna go to TN District Women's Conference in March. I'm pretty excited :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

RainbowJingles

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Nelle

:) It's hard to stay off Facebook when you're so use to randomly getting on to use up time! Haha..

Only 53 days!!

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on January 23, 2012, 04:11:16 PM
It's Brandon's birthday so I'm making dinner and brownies for him.

It's not Mellow Yellow's recipe is it?  :hippy:

Lynx

Howdy y'all. 

With that greeting out of the way, I must go by the bank to make sure they shut down a debit card I lost, go by the post office to FINALLY mail some stuff and go by the kitchen to clean up a lot.

Speaking of which... although the chili went over well last night, almost everyone got a bowl from the "Mild" pot.  Only a few brave souls got a bowl from the "Interesting" pot.  So I have a lot of interesting (hot) chili left.  Anybody want a bowl of rather warm chili?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 23, 2012, 04:24:49 PM
Howdy y'all. 

With that greeting out of the way, I must go by the bank to make sure they shut down a debit card I lost, go by the post office to FINALLY mail some stuff and go by the kitchen to clean up a lot.

Speaking of which... although the chili went over well last night, almost everyone got a bowl from the "Mild" pot.  Only a few brave souls got a bowl from the "Interesting" pot.  So I have a lot of interesting (hot) chili left.  Anybody want a bowl of rather warm chili?
I'll take a bowl!

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

No you are not here.  You are there.  How many times do we have to cover this?   :nono:
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on January 23, 2012, 06:20:42 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 23, 2012, 04:58:01 PM
Me neither.  I'm allergic to pain.

So why'd you make a spicy bowl then? lol
Because some of the people at church are apparently immune to pain.

Hush Fuzzy, it makes the day go by faster.  This is important for those who are at work.  Think how long your work day would be if we never acted up on the forum. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Thanks, PF. That made me smile. :)

I'm not at work, since I don't currently have a job, but I will welcome any way to make the day pass by so maybe I won't think so much.

Sharing: I cried myself into a hysteria last night. I feel silly, feeling this way over my cat, but I can't change my feelings. I finally passed out from exhaustion about 2am, and woke up with my eyes swelled shut and my head having a drum parade. My heart aches. And now I'm just sitting in the living room waiting, not sure what for.

Later I'll get ready and go up to the church. They are showing BOTT videos to the staff. I watched bro Manguns message last night and it was great! Tonight and tomorrow night will also be great I expect.

I'm looking forward to that.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

The lights went out for a spell.

Sold out on guineas now.  I don't have too much inventory surplus left...just a few things.

It'll soon be time to start cranking out babies again though.  :freaky:

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 23, 2012, 07:13:04 PM
The lights went out for a spell.

It'll soon be time to start cranking out babies again though.  :freaky:
:o