I Wonder Who Will Connive and Contrive for a c5, in Sharing 455!

Started by mini, January 19, 2012, 07:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 22, 2012, 02:07:11 PM
Quote from: HeatherB on January 22, 2012, 01:35:52 PM
Plus I hit the used bookstore  :cool:
Doubtless the best part of the trip.  :D

For me, absolutely! Although Brandon is also a book nerd as well :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on January 22, 2012, 02:23:13 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 22, 2012, 02:07:11 PM
Quote from: HeatherB on January 22, 2012, 01:35:52 PM
Plus I hit the used bookstore  :cool:
Doubtless the best part of the trip.  :D

For me, absolutely! Although Brandon is also a book nerd as well :)
I had a friend that had one of those square body chevys. They look killer when they're lowered a touch... Sounds like y'all had the perfect day, a junkyard crawl- I love those- and a bookstore visit. If you'd thrown a visit to a chocolate factory, you'd have covered nearly all of my weaknesses.  :laughhard:
And yeah, it's amazing how much you can save by crawling around junkyards if you are into cars.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Well, I shared and apparently did so in a wrong thread....now I have to find it and fix it....

Chseeads

I became disoriented in the Taco Birthday thread....

Here is my misplaced share.  :P

Oh, w2cch.

The ice is melting vociferously now.  With all of it dripping off the trees and stuff it sounds like it's raining.

I got up the drive way when I came home.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

w2cch

Great service this morning..... Need sleep!! 3 am was a long time ago. Got to finish an assignment after church tonight, but for now a nap is in order.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

MelodyB

Eboni is dead, for those of you not on facebook.

*sigh*

I left on Monday to go babysit Olivia. I let Ebbs out, like always. Mom and dad said she never came back in, but they saw her in the yard and called her and stuff...apparently on Thursday afternoon, dad was coming home and he saw her dead on the side of the road near our house. He stopped, and put her body in the woods. I came home Saturday evening, and still no sign of her. Mom and dad didn't want to tell me cause they knew how upset I would be and they didn't want it to affect me on Sunday cause I had to teach SS and sing and stuff...soooo

Last night I went outside and called and called and called her, and she never showed. I called her several times, and even asked mom if she knew something cause mom was acting funny...I just KNEW she wasnt telling me something. Ugh.

So this afternoon, after church, I went up to Ann and Granny and asked them to pray for Ebbs, that she would come home safe...granny acted funny and kinda hustled away from me and Ann, and then when I looked at Ann, she teared up and told me. Mom had told her this morning so she could pray for me when I found out.

I am still upset at mom and dad for not telling me when it happened. I'm an adult. You can tell me stuff ya know? Not a child you have to lie to. And they did lie to me several times about it when I asked if they knew something. I could tell something wasn't right.

When I got home, I went and looked. I wanted to see if it was her, and to bury her properly. I'm sure it is her. Her body is mangled pretty bad, but the coloring and size and shape is hers. I can't get her out of the bushes and she is pretty far gone to mess with. So I left her in there.

Anyway. That's it. Ive been crying off and on since I found out. And everywhere I look I see something of hers. She was my companion for 9 years. Thru good times and a whole lot of bad times. She was annoying like crazy sometimes, but she loved me always. 

My heart aches.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

I'm so sorry Mel :(

Went to church x's 2. Good services. Glad to see Bro & Sis Moore. They gave me my bible study and prayed me through 11 years ago. They'll always have a special place in my heart. Not I'm seriously debating going to bed at 7:30. Not even kidding. I'm completely tuckered out.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

taco_harvell

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

RainbowJingles

**HUGS** Mel Mel again

Can't keep up with sharing...  *sigh*  If I missed something important, PM me.

Otherwise, I just missed about 7 pages of the last thread and most of the first page of this one.

RainbowJingles

I did see Mel's post and started to skim the other posts, but finally gave up.

About to try to create a wedding picture CD for Taco's parents.

Lynx

Neat.  The town tornado siren just went off.  Tornado warning, not watch:  Actual tornado spotted in the area. 

About a minute later Uncle Fred called to tell me to get down from the upstairs where my bedroom/computer arena is.  I had already come downstairs a good 15 minutes before that, because of the atmospheric pressure changes I had been feeling. 

In other news, my cat has become quite the hunter... er, huntress.  I found a bunch of blue feathers on the carport.  At least she is neat, thorough and efficient - the feathers were all I found. 

Unfortunately my cat has not yet developed a good sense of when to expect a storm, so when it starts raining it seems she goes to ground wherever the nearest shelter is.  Being a proper feline, she will not think of setting foot outside her shelter until the wet stuff is well past.  So right now she's out there somewhere, maybe under somebody's house or car, or on someone's porch.  I'm betting it's under a house.  She has a very good knack for finding very safe spots.
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

taco_harvell

Found out tonight I will be preaching the bi-lingual service next Sunday. Ya'll really need to pray for the sister who translate. Pray I remember she is there and pray she can interpret my broken English. lol

I is tired!

MelodyB

Thanks everyone.

I have never lost a pet before...not like this. I've had pets throughout my life, but I have never ever felt anything like what I feel right now. I guess when you have had one for that long...

Anyway. Thanks.

And some of you know how bad I dislike my moms dog...and I still do, but he knows. He keeps pacing the floor and looking out the windows looking for Eboni, and he keeps coming in my room every ten minutes to just stare at me. He has tried to jump on my bed too. I guess he is trying to comfort me. :smirk2:

*sigh*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

You know you will outlive them, but the longer they last the harder it is to let them go.  Our blue heiler, Chip, was around for the first 10 years of my life.  Bout half killed me to lose that dog. 

Well the worst of the storm seems to be past and I am about to fall asleep right here, so I'm headin for my beddin.  G'night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Get a tortoise or a parrot, something that will outlive you.....just be sure you leave it what it needs in your will.  :P

Roscoe

I'm sorry, Mel. I know what you are going through- I lost my dacshund this past summer after having her for over ten years. :cry:

And Morning, all. I is back at work. It's not really starting out the best- Lou had put in for a promotion that would've meant a huge raise, but found out a few ago that she didn't get it. I told her that obviously it wasn't God's will, and she agrees, but man- that raise would've made life so much easier.

Oh, and if you have any extra prayers- Bro Papa is going to the doctor today. The last couple of weeks he's been battling a siactic nerve problem. It was so bad last wednesday he missed church and left me  preaching. He hasn't missed more than a couple of times in the 20+ years he's been my pastor so I knew it was bad. Last night he was barely moving. He told me that he's at the point he'd take surgery if it'd do anything to relieve the pain. I know he would appreciate any prayers.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison