News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

So I Thought of You When I Saw This....

Started by mini, June 08, 2011, 01:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

You thought potty training your kids was tough...try paper training them!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 02, 2011, 07:12:44 PM
What about someone singing "Yankee Doodle"  :lol:

One version of it that I learned as a young impressionable lad says, Yankee Doodle went to town, riding on the rocket, stuck a feather up his.......and called it Hershey's Chocolate.

Fitting. 

:smirk2:

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

I don't know who that would make anybody think of....

nicolejoy

Actually, I just learnt yesterday that "doodle" had THAT slang meaning. Where I'm from, it has another more manly slang meaning, if you know what I mean ;)

IowaSkirtGirl

I saw an amish couple in a buggy yesterday on my way home from my moms. It made me think of Seth and his wanting to kidnap one.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 03, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Is that Grimm?!? I haven't saw that strip in ten years, since our paper got stupid. Love it. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Quote from: five-oh on August 03, 2011, 01:40:12 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on August 03, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Is that Grimm?!? I haven't saw that strip in ten years, since our paper got stupid. Love it. :laughhard:

Thats him!  Some of his strips are pure genius. 

This is my favorite all time Grimm strip:

The Purple Fuzzy

This made me think of Mini:

From the Office of the Chief Buenohead
Any Tulsa County Buenoheads in the house??  Get ready to celebrate with us in Glenpool!  I am thrilled to announce a new Taco Bueno location broke ground today!  Stay tuned for more information about when your favorite fresh-made items will be available at this site later this year. 

Lynx

How bueno is Taco Bueno?  I've never been to one, they don't have them around here.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Bueno is the best fast food taco place in the world.  Bar none.  If i was rich I would own a dozen or so.

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 03, 2011, 07:24:43 PM
This made me think of Mini:

From the Office of the Chief Buenohead
Any Tulsa County Buenoheads in the house??  Get ready to celebrate with us in Glenpool!  I am thrilled to announce a new Taco Bueno location broke ground today!  Stay tuned for more information about when your favorite fresh-made items will be available at this site later this year. 

Thats only 20 minutes away.  LUNCH BREAK!

myhaloisintheshop

Just left Pottsville Arkansas-- thought of Mellow... :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:

Roscoe

Quote from: myhaloisintheshop on August 04, 2011, 06:30:30 PM
Just left Pottsville Arkansas-- thought of Mellow... :hippy: :hippy: :hippy:
:laughhard: You were within 15 miles or so from mine and Lou's house! Sorry we missed you....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

myhaloisintheshop

Boy it would have been nice to see someone familiar---our  fuel pump went out and we were stuck in Dyer!  Lol.

It is beautiful country out  that way though!

Roscoe

Welp- if'n ya ever wander through this way again, pm me and I'll give ya  Lou and my numbers. If we aren't working, we are usually home. If you were in Pottsville- we are about 15 miles east, then 10 miles north, or about 15 miles as the crow flies. And i hate that I wasn't around to help you with your fuel pump problems. If nothing else, I make a killer superviser... :laughhard:

myhaloisintheshop

I had the supervisor position well under control lol   

Chseeads

So Roscoe lives near Pottsville.....

Crooked cop indeed.....

okieoliveoyl

Quote from: minnesota68 on August 02, 2011, 06:20:24 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on August 02, 2011, 06:15:26 PM
BUT WHAT does this have to do with seeing something that made somebody think of someone!?!  :reaction:

Seth: does doodle mean the same thing your parking lot friend did that one time?

i remember that incident.........  :o
Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

taco_harvell

Found myself on the candy isle today, made me think of Thomas. He loved candy more than anyone I have ever known I think. lol

Chseeads

Quote from: okieoliveoyl on August 05, 2011, 08:36:50 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on August 02, 2011, 06:20:24 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on August 02, 2011, 06:15:26 PM
BUT WHAT does this have to do with seeing something that made somebody think of someone!?!  :reaction:

Seth: does doodle mean the same thing your parking lot friend did that one time?

i remember that incident.........  :o

I don't think I even noticed Jeremy say that, or it didn't register with me anyways....

Those were the days, weren't they, Okie?  LOL

Oh, the memories we share......

Earlier this afternoon, I pulled a dead frond off a potted palm and thought of Elona. 

RainbowJingles

Awwwwwwww.  How sweet of you, Seth.  lol
*sings*
Palms of victory
Crowns of glory...

Chseeads

* Chseeads beats Elona with the palm frond.  :hypocrite: