News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

She likes to live free, ask Sunlight three!

Started by The Purple Fuzzy, February 21, 2010, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Quote from: five-oh on March 12, 2011, 12:42:14 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on March 12, 2011, 12:23:35 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 11, 2011, 05:21:52 PM
haha! I am contemplating driving a van to Ruby's Wedding, whenever it is... wanna call shotgun? we can even swing through Cali!

Yes!!!! Now, how do I get Ruby to set a wedding date for some time very very very soon? lol
I'm sure Ruby would be willing to set a date quickly. Whaddya say, Ruby, Taco and RJ's wedding next week or shall we set Yoop's wedding date for two weeks out? :laughhard:

Taco, you didn't specify whose wedding date you wanted Ruby to set. :hypocrite:

Sunlight had already specified that it is Ruby's wedding we are discussing. Can't you read? LOL
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

Yes taco, but I believe they found it more amusing to take it the other way.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: five-oh on March 12, 2011, 12:42:14 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on March 12, 2011, 12:23:35 AM
Quote from: sunlight on March 11, 2011, 05:21:52 PM
haha! I am contemplating driving a van to Ruby's Wedding, whenever it is... wanna call shotgun? we can even swing through Cali!

Yes!!!! Now, how do I get Ruby to set a wedding date for some time very very very soon? lol
I'm sure Ruby would be willing to set a date quickly. Whaddya say, Ruby, Taco and RJ's wedding next week or shall we set Yoop's wedding date for two weeks out? :laughhard:

Taco, you didn't specify whose wedding date you wanted Ruby to set. :hypocrite:
That was really good, Bobby! :rofl:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

really really really really good (as long as we are talking about Taco and RJ's Wedding...! I think I'm gonna end up like Paul! LOL)

Feed The Bachelors 2010

SippinTea

Haha! I just now caught up on this thread. Bringing a van full of GPers to our wedding would be lovely!! :hyper: (Just don't tell all the people I'm NOT inviting that you were here.) ;) :hypocrite: And yes, we'd be more than happy to set the date for very soon... but... there's one or two more puzzle pieces that we have to put into place first. :) We're getting there... slowly, but surely. :)

In the interest of keeping on topic, though...
Chelbertina, do you know how many days/hours until I get to hug you? :hyper:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Is it just a coincidence that the photographer in the group has a fancier GP Dome emblem in her signature than all the others?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

No. I had that one for awhile, but I changed it to the one I have now. Brannon made two. i still have the other one saved in photobucket.

Oh wait, this is Chels thread.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

EricShane

lol mel..

Chel.. you travel alot when are you coming to ohio? lol
Hebrews 12:12-16 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed. Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you

sunlight

Whenever I go up to Chicago and Wisconsin. :grin: I'll do it all at the same time.

Newsman

Lady Chel,

Did you know Sis. Freeman has asked me about you? And that Jaden is growing up quick?

John  :waving:

sunlight

Lynx

Don't you wish sometimes that everyone lived in one place where you wouldn't have to miss them so much?   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: sunlight on March 22, 2011, 04:59:34 AM
Whenever I go up to Chicago and Wisconsin. :grin: I'll do it all at the same time.

*cough* which is when??

We need to hang out in Chicago... and see that Blob of Mirror in the Park...! LOL, and ride the "L"...  :D

Feed The Bachelors 2010

sunlight

Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 22, 2011, 12:27:58 PM
Don't you wish sometimes that everyone lived in one place where you wouldn't have to miss them so much?   :-\

Yes, but then again, they  would have to deal with me all the time, and that wouldnt be so good because I get old after a while. :grin:

Quote from: YooperYankDude on March 23, 2011, 04:51:25 AM

*cough* which is when??

We need to hang out in Chicago... and see that Blob of Mirror in the Park...! LOL, and ride the "L"...  :D
Yes! We do! And go see B, and eat at that chinese food place, and that famous pizza place, and so many other things!

Lynx

Questions for Chel...

1.  Are you going to be back in Texas in time to meet up with Grandma before she leaves next Monday?  I ask because she seems to want to meet you.  When she called me last time the first thing she said after hi was "Have you heard from Chel lately?"  Not "How are you doing," not "Do you miss me?" not even "Is the house still standing?"  It seems she thinks highly of you for some reason.   :-?

2.  Do you have one of these yet?  http://shopping.yahoo.com/articles/yshoppingarticles/564/nikon-d7000-review/
ISO 10,000 good grief!   :o
"Do you sing at church?"

Babs

question for Chel,

Dear Chel,

are you going to be home in a few weeks?

:freaky2:
Religion is worthless until it is able to move outside the walls.

My latest blog post.

sunlight

:grin: I will be home Monday sometime... and I think I will be home in a few weeks, depending on the dates?

Babs

My latest blog post.

Lynx

Monday?  Phooey, you'll miss them by a matter of hours.  And if they delayed until Tuesday to leave, knowing you you'd probably push yourself to meet up with them and neglect inconsequential things like enough sleep between your night shifts. 

Phooey. 
"Do you sing at church?"

(R.I.P.) YooperYankDude

Quote from: sunlight on March 23, 2011, 08:15:48 AM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on March 22, 2011, 12:27:58 PM

Yes, but then again, they  would have to deal with me all the time, and that wouldnt be so good because I get old after a while. :grin:

Quote from: YooperYankDude on March 23, 2011, 04:51:25 AM

*cough* which is when??

Yes! We do! And go see B, and eat at that chinese food place, and that famous pizza place, and so many other things!

What Chinese food place? What famous Pizza Place?? It is chicago... Pizza is to Chicago what Hot Dog Vendors are to NYC... lol.  Although... I wouldn't mind checking to see if I can find some Knish in Chicago... or even some Indian food... (Thank you AB for the introductions... lol)

Feed The Bachelors 2010

Lynx

I often hear older people talking to younger people and gloomily predicting "Once you hit X everything goes downhill."  X is always an age slightly older than the younger person's current age.  When you're 20 they predict your body will fall apart at 30, when you're 30 you'll fall to pieces at 40, when you're 40 all your medical woes will begin at 50.  I fully expect when I'm 80 some older codger will dolefully forecast that when I hit 90 my body will spontaneously decompose.

So Chel, given your vocation you would probably know better than most - at what age DOES everything go downhill?
"Do you sing at church?"

sunlight

it starts going downhill when the person stops caring/trying.

unless you mean when does it start going downhill all on it's own? :grin:

Babs

Quote from: sunlight on March 27, 2011, 02:07:17 AM
it starts going downhill when the person stops caring/trying.

that is the most true statement i have read in a very long time.

My latest blog post.